The Official Pultec EQ Recreation
Obsessively crafted by the same team that designs all Apogee hardware and software products, Apogee FX and FX Rack offer superior sound quality plugins that work with all DAWs on your Mac.
From visually modern interfaces that allow you to precisely shape and contour your sound to meticulously modeled vintage hardware that is so accurate it has been endorsed by the hardware manufacturer, Apogee plugins will quickly find their way into your daily recording tool kit.
The Apogee Pultec EQP-1A precisely recreates and emulates the Pultec EQP-1A’s unique characteristics. With its Broad EQ curves, the Pultec EQ is famous for its ability to gently but powerfully shape your sounds while maintaining their integrity.
The interaction of the EQ Bands created characteristic EQ curves that have been used by engineers for decades. Circuit Non-Linearites are also responsible for the 'character' that add the 'magic' that the hardware units are renown for.
- Developed with Pulse Techniques, current manufacturer of hardware Pultec EQs
- Apogee plugin modeled from brand new Pultec unit
- Officially Licensed and Endorsed by Pulse Techniques
- Includes FX and FX Rack versions
- Run natively in your favorite DAW on your Mac, no Apogee hardware required
- Runs on Apogee hardware DSP in Element Series and Ensemble Thunderbolt audio interfaces and features DualPath Monitoring for near zero latency recording
System Requirements (Pultec EQP-1A is Mac OS ONLY)
Mac OS X 10.12.6 or higher, 10.14 Mojave fully supported
4 GB minimum RAM, 8 GB or higher recommended
Pace iLok account, free from ?https://www.ilok.com/#!registration? - physical iLok not required
Officially supported DAWs
Logic Pro 10
Pro Tools 12, Ultimate ( ProTools 11 and lower not currently supported )
Ableton Live 10
Cubase 9.5 VST 1 & 2 ( VST 3 not implemented in this release )
Please note that any AUv2, VST 1&2m, or AAX fully compliant DAW should work
Download and Try Apogee FX Plugins for Free!
Choose your prefered Platform: