VisLM with Free Visualizer Bundle - Special Offer
For a limited time Nugen Audio is offering a free Visualizer to celebrate the release of the latest update of VisLM.
This release includes an update to the Netflix preset, reflecting their updated best practice document with a new max LRA (18 LU). Plus, VisLM’s new ‘flag’ feature further simplifies operation with navigable alerts.
About VisLM :
VisLM delivers everything you need – intuitively, accurately and immediately. With a unique design focused on primary loudness parameters, VisLM combines an instant overview with detailed historical information, enabling you to hit your target first time, every time.
Additional loudness logging and time-code functions allow for proof of compliance reporting and postmortem analysis with frame accurate referencing.
VisLM introduces several essential parameters for audio measurement.
- True-Peak level metering (inter-sample accurate level monitoring)
- Loudness Range (to help decide if and how much dynamic compression to apply)
- Momentary 'instantaneous loudness' for mixing by ear
- Short term loudness (3 second time window)
- Program Loudness (long term integrated loudness measurement)
About Visualizer :
Visualizer gives you indispensable audio analysis for quality audio production, with a standardised reference set of professional tools that let you work faster, avoid mistakes, repeat past success and understand the success of others.
Visualizer’s unique intelligent window facility lets you select multiple view combinations, automatically resizing and aligning windows to maximise legibility and cross referencing information across screens. No need to switch between plugins to get the combination of views you want. User configurable presets let you switch instantly between setups and interface sizes to build the workflow that suits you.
- VisLM-H and Visualizer support AAX, VST, VST3, AU and AudioSuite in both 64-bit and 32-bit versions. RTAS is also available as 32-bit only.
- VisLM-H is also available as a stand alone application for Windows and OSX.
- Mac OSX 10.7.x / 512 MB RAM
- Windows Vista or above / 512 MB RAM
Download VisLM demo version
Choose your prefered Platform: