The Midas Touch
50 custom settings by one of today’s most sought-after recording/ mixing engineers: Michael Ilbert.
Since Michael Ilbert relocated from Sweden to Berlin to establish his own mix room at Hansa Tonstudios, it seems like everything he’s touched has turned to gold. Since 2007 and through to today, his overwhelming discography testifies of credits on upwards of 250 productions involving some of the biggest names in the industry.
For the past ten years and counting artists across all genres have kept coming back for that special something that Michael’s productions offer – a unique blend that balances between immaculate hi-fi and absolute maximum amounts of grit and attitude. In other words: pure audio gold.
This EZmix pack presents a broad range of presets, all personally engineered by Michael in his magic room at Hansa. Guitar and bass tones, vocal settings, creative takes on effects and signal chains for drums, piano, compression, mix busses and much, much more. Welcome to your new go-to collection of general mix settings for your next production. Or hit record? You never know with the inner workings of Michael behind the scenes.
Feature Spotlight :
- 50 custom signal chain presets for EZmix 2
- Engineered by Grammy Award-winning recording/mixing engineer Michael Ilbert
(Adele, Taylor Swift, Katy Perry, Pink, Muse, Ed Sheeran, The Hives, Travis, Brendan Benson, The Cardigans, Robyn, Tove Lo, Entombed, A-ha, Herbert Grönemeyer, Kent, Adam Lambert)
- Instrument-specific settings for vocals, strings, piano, drums and more
- Guitar and bass amp settings
- General settings for drum busses, compression and effects
System Requirements & Compatibility :
- Requires EZmix 2
- 200 MB free hard disk space
- Windows 7 or newer, Pentium 4 or Athlon processor with 1 GB RAM
- Mac OS X 10.6 or higher, Intel-based Mac with 1 GB RAM
- Audio Unit, VST, AAX or RTAS host application and professional sound card recommended
Choose your prefered Platform: