Exceptional Pitch Shifting
MicroPitch is a fine-resolution pitch shifter for subtle tone fattening, plus delays for dramatic slap back effects. MicroPitch is the latest incarnation of an iconic effect originated by Eventide in the 1970s. With each generation, Eventide has added refined, enhanced and built-on it's legendary predecessors.
MicroPitch can take you beyond the run-of-mill stereo spread effects of simple micropitch plugins. It goes above and beyond by allowing you to mix in detuned and delayed versions of your source, creating depth and dimensions not possible before. With its expanded controls you can achieve deep pitch dives, haunting echoes, and pristine chorusing effects.
And, like all H9 series plug-ins, MicroPitch is designed to 'play'. The RIBBON lets you sweep the effect between two completely different settings. Turn your sweetening shift into a delay-throw and back, or change your delays from dark to bright for transitional effects. Use the Ribbon to add a bit of 'life' while you're mixing. For desktop users, plug in a MIDI keyboard and gain control of the Ribbon via the mod wheel for tactile control of this intuitive performance macro.
The plug-in has been enhanced for experimentation and live performance and fine-tuned for your desktop, laptop or iPad. It also promises much more tweak-ability than more simple pitch shifting plugins. Tone, Modulation, and Feedback controls provide territory for ear-catching production techniques. Unleash the full range of MicroPitch’s parameters and you can discover rich repeating delays, thick modulations, and tempo-synced special effects.
- Two voices of pitch shifting, one from unison to 50 cents, the other from unison to +50 cents, each with up to 2 seconds of delay
- Classic stereo spreading effect
- Slapback effects using longer delay times
- TONE for fine tuning the voices to fit perfectly in your mix
- PITCH MIX for layering the two voices by setting the balance between each shifted delay
- MOD DEPTH and RATE for a chorusing effect on each voice
- FEEDBACK for pitch dive/rise effects
- Intuitive UI for ease of use
- Tempo for synchronized and unique delay effects
- Presets based on iconic uses of the MicroPitch effect
- RIBBON lets you ‘play’ the effect in real-time and provides dynamic and fluid control to morph back and forth between the settings of your choice
- MIXLOCK keeps MIX control constant as you audition presets
- Available for Mac and PC as VST3, AAX, and AU plug-in
System Requirements & Compatibility :
Eventide test desktop plug-ins in Ableton Live, Cubase, FL Studio, Logic Pro, Pro Tools, and Studio One. However, their plugins should work with any compatible host - we recommend you download a 30-day demo here to check before buying.
- macOS 10.9+
- AAX 64-bit, AU 64-bit, VST2 64-bit, VST3 64-bit
- Windows 7+
- AAX 32/64-bit, VST2 32/64-bit, VST3 32/64-bit
Demo Downloads :
All Eventide Plug-ins may be demoed for 30 days here
Choose your prefered Platform: