Automatic Quick-fix Compliance with Dynamic Processing Extension
LM-Correct gives you a unique, immediate and hassle-free route to loudness-compliant audio in your day-to-day loudness workflow, saving you time and preventing costly mistakes.
Either within your NLE/DAW or as a stand-alone application, LM-Correct delivers automated compliance with True-Peak correction, solving your compliance issues on the spot. Used in conjunction with a real-time meter, LM-Correct saves iterative adjustments to the mix as you approach target levels, allowing transparent in-edit 'quick-touch' finishing of your audio. Itís an essential part of your loudness toolkit.
LM- Correct 2 now provides users with single-click analysis and correction to accelerate workflow for every seat, executing loudness analysis and correction up to 100 times faster than real time. This includes combined program and short-term or momentary loudness correction that enables simple compliance with new regulations. In addition, NUGEN Audio now offers professional users its industry-leading DynAptTM dynamic adaptation technology as a time-saving optional extension for LM Correct 2. For the first time, DynApt uniquely brings LRA correction into the timeline for rapid re-versioning or dynamic content re-purposing. DynApt identifies and respects transitions and meets specifications intelligently while preserving dialog clarity.
Includes DynApt Extension:
With the introduction of optional dynamic processing in-LM-Correct, even complex recommendations like EBU R28 S1 can be met with great sounding algorithms, smooth efficiency. Uniquely, the new DynApt option powered by technology developed for our server-side solutions also allows immediate correction for LRA and dynamics, whilst preserving dialogue intelligibility and correctly identifying and respecting intentional dramatic transitions. LM-Correct delivers unparalleled power with renowned ease of use.
Fast, accurate analysis and correction
- Single-click solution to loudness conformance
- Immediate finishing of audio to loudness standards
- Editor based and stand alone operation
- Integrated true-peak back-stop limiter
- Text file analysis and processing summaries
- Optional dialog gated measure
Peace of mind
Automated standard compliance
ITU-R BS. 1770 | EBU R128 | CALM Act compliant
Integrated loudness target
Maximum True Peak Level
Short-term and Momentary loudness limiting
Optional DynApt LRA dynamics targeting
Automatic mono through 5.1 compatibility + ASWG 7.1 support
- Clear parameter read out
- Simple one-click analysis
- Dial in target values directly
- One-click correction
- Offline faster than real-time advantage
- LM-Correct supports AudioSuite (AAX) in both 64-bit and 32-bit versions. AudioSuite RTAS is also available as 32-bit only.
- LM-Correct is also available as a stand alone application for Windows and OSX
- Mac OSX 10.6.x, 512 MB RAM
- Windows XP or above, 512 MB RAM
Choose your prefered Platform: