The Best All-in-One Vocal Processing Suite
AVA Vocal Flow is an all-in-one vocal processing suite complete with 7 routable mixing elements along with input and output controls. Vocal Flow provides the ultimate mixing workflow for achieving pristine vocal mixes efficiently without any extra hassle.
The elements included are:
- Vocal Character: A unique 2-band vocal EQ designed to "follow" the pitch of the vocal notes.
- 32c Channel EQ: A 4-band EQ complete with High & Low Filters. Directly based on the Harrison 32c consoles’ highly sought after channel EQ.
- De-Esser: A specialized Compressor for removing sibilance in vocals or speech. Based on the X-Tool DSP found in Harrison MPC digital consoles.
- Leveler: A handy Compressor derived from the Harrison Mixbus channel strip DSP.
- Vocal Effects: Chorus, Delay, and Reverb for livening up vocal recordings.
- Master Section: Includes controls for Routing, Polarity, Input and Output Trim.
System Requirements & Compatibility :
Your system must meet the following requirements in order to run Harrison AVA plug-ins: -
- Windows 7 or higher
- Mac OS 10.9 or higher
- ProTools: 10.3.5 or newer required for Windows, 11 or higher required for Mac. Enable the AAX format during installation
- Logic: Enable the AU format during installation
- Cubase: Enable the VST and/or VST3 format during installation
- Most other workstations: Enable the VST format during installation
- Linux GCC 5 compatible systems
- OpenGL 3.2 or higher
- libcurl-gnutls on Linux
Additional requirements on Windows
AVA plug-ins require the “Windows C++ Universal Runtime” to be installed on your computer. Universal runtime is part of the system’s core libraries on Windows 10. On Windows versions Vista to 8.1, it will be automatically installed via Windows Update.
Note for Linux Users
Running AVA plug-ins on Linux requires OpenGL 3.2 or higher. If your system meets this requirement but the plug-in window isn’t showing up correctly, it’s possible that the wrong OpenGL version is being reported. Some systems will report the "Max compat profile version" (3.0) in order to ensure backwards compatibility with older OpenGL versions. To allow AVA plug-ins to run correctly on your system, you must force OpenGL to report a version of 3.2 or higher. Plase consult the manual for details "how to"
Demo Version :
Download & Try AVA Vocal Flow. This will ensure the software is fully compatible with your computer's environment prior to purchase.
In Demo mode, the AVA plug-in control panel will become unresponsive after a few moments. You will need to purchase a license to permanently enable the control panel.