MSoundFactoryLE provides all the sounds MSoundFactory comes with, but it doesn't let you access the edit screen though.
MSoundFactoryLE requires content pack or another plugin to work perfectly. See installation notes for details.
MSoundFactory provides hundreds of predefined sounds available via global presets, just as any other instrument. The true marvel however is the categorized system of instruments. An instrument is not just a sound, potentially with a few macro controls. It is an entire "instrument", with lots of settings and its own presets.
Imagine an 808 bass, you'd buy a dedicated plugin for it, right? Well, you don't need to, because that's an instrument inside MSoundFactory. Same as a grand piano, an electric piano, an organ, various synths, basses etc. And we are making more as we speak!
Free-for-life updates including new instruments:
As a Melda customer you already know that you get all future versions for free, right? But you also get future instruments for free! We are just not going to try to sell you more stuff all the time like everyone else. MSoundFactory is a platform that gets you a free flow of new sounds.
There may be some commercial instruments in the future, but most of the stuff will be available for you with no cost at all. You can expect electronic synthesized stuff as well as various sampled instruments.
Key Features :
- The most advanced user interface on the market, stylable, resizable, GPU accelerated
- Automatic gain compensation (AGC)
- MSoundFactoryLE provides a safety brickwall limiter, which ensures the output stays below 0dB and prevents your equipment and your ears from potential danger automatically.
- MSoundFactoryLE contains a powerful MIDI processor, which listen to MIDI controllers and MIDI keyboard and control any parameters realtime.
- Compare multiple settings
- Supports VST, VST3, AU and AAX interfaces on Windows & Mac, both 32bit and 64bit
- No dongle nor internet access is required for activation
- Free for life updates
System Requirements & Compatibility :
- Windows Vista / 7 / 8 / 10 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- VST / VST3 / AAX compatible host (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Intel/AMD processor with SSE2 support
Always use 32-bit plug-ins in 32-bit hosts, or 64-bit plug-ins in 64-bit hosts!
64-bit plug-ins can't work in 32-bit hosts even if the operating system is 64-bit. Do NOT use 32-bit plug-ins in 64-bit hosts. They would have to be bridged and can become slow and unstable. Please check your product PDF documentation (available directly from its web page) for more information and installation instructions.
- macOS 10.14 and newer (64-bit)
- VST / VST3 / AU / AAX compatible host)
- Intel/AMD/M1 processor with SSE2 support
- M1 (native Apple Silicon ARM CPU) support
But even when your computer is below the minimum requirements, the plugins may work just fine. Please use the trial period to find out.
Please check your product PDF documentation (available directly from its web page) for more information and installation instructions.
Linux is not directly supported, but it is apparently possible to run the plug-ins via Wine. Before installing, you have to make sure that your ".wine/drive_c/windows/Fonts/" directory is populated with Microsoft True Type Fonts (which is generally available as a package on Linux distributions).
Download Demo Version