3-Band Special Effects Sound Processor
Duy Shape is a unique 3 band sound processor that provides exclusive and unlimited special effects for your tracks.
Duy Shape can be purchased individually or as part of a bundle (EverPack, Analog Bundle or the Duy Essentials Bundle).
Main Features :
- Exclusive FDWS (Frequency Dependent WaveShaping) algorithm processing
- Three band smooth filter with full audio range continuous crossover points
- High quality analog sound filters
- Three independent user defined Shapers with virtually infinite resolution and accuracy
- Each shaper has: Eight different Shaper curve types including Linear, Log and Cosine functions, linear expand function to optimize dynamics, and a set of 5 factory presets for typical applications
- Simultaneous Input and Output plasma-like meters
- High signal-to-noise ratio due to high quality internal resolution and noise shaping in the lower 24 bits
- Mix switch for only Low, Mid, Hi Shape or all (default) which allows easy independent adjustments
- Powerful and intuitive user interface
This 3 band special effect processor has many use cases, here are a few:
- Suitable for of any kind of sound: music, musical instruments, voices or effects.
- Can be used on independent tracks or mastering of final mixes.
- Can be used for dynamic enhancing, smooth equalizing, waveshaping, frequency refining, Sound “revitalizer” for old mixes, frequency energy redistribution.
- Mac OSX 10.7 or higher ; Windows not supported
- Mac OS Big Sur compatible
- AAX format: Pro Tools 2021.6 with Big Sur M1 support under Rosetta 2
- DUY’s Audio Units, VST, and VST 3 plug-ins are not yet compatible with M1
- ProTools 12 and 64-bit systems supported
- A Generation 2 or 3 iLok dongle is required for authorization