Multichannel True Peak Limiter
Immersive mixing and content production have the same demands and require the same processes as stereo mixing, with the most obvious difference being the channel count.
Elixir Essential is based around the same ultra transparent algorithm as the legacy Elixir v3, meticulously designed to achieve a true natural sounding result preserving the natural timbre of the audio material, used by recording and mastering engineers for almost a decade now.
Elixir Essential supports up to 16 channels, conforming with the ITU-R and EBU loudness norms. Elixir Essential is an indispensable tool for immersive audio productions including Dolby Atmos.
- Meets the broadcast, post-production, and mastering industry norms with real True Peak output in accordance with the ITU-R BS.1770 and EBU R128 norms.
- Provides up to 16 channels of processing, operating at sample rates up to 384kHz.
- Modernized GUI to enhance the user experience, and optimize control of the audio content.
- Input / Output Gain (-12/+12 dB) applied to the limiter input and output stage of the limiter.
- The multistage processing provides the option to set the algorithm to perform the limiting processing in multi-stages, for precise and natural sounding results.
- True bypass routes the incoming signal directly to the output for a clear transition between bypassed and processed signal.
- The user interface is now scalable in 6 steps to quickly adapt to the screen resolution of the DAW workstation :
- 800x600, 1000x750, 1200x900, 1300x975, 1600x1200, and 2000x1500.
- New presets meeting the output true-peak recommendations for Youtube, Spotify, Apple Music and Netflix.
- Windows – 7 SP1, 8.1 and 10, all in (64 bits only)
- Mac OS X (Intel) – All versions from 10.11 (64bit only)
- Elixir Essential is available in VST, AAX and AU formats.
- A graphic card fully supporting OpenGL 2.0 is required. USB displays are not supported.
- Windows: If your computer has an ATi or NVidia graphics card, please assure the latest graphic drivers from the ATi or NVidia website are installed.
- Mac OS X: OpenGL 2.0 required – Mac Pro 1.1 & Mac Pro 2.1 are not supported.