The legendary 32C mixbus processing in a plug-in
The Harrison 32C Bus plugin is modeled after the bus processing in Mixbus 32C, allowing you to bring the famed Mixbus 32C workflow to any DAW. It contains various bus processing elements such as tape drive, compression, EQ, and limiting.
The 32C Bus includes the following elements:
- Tape Drive: Adds color to your mix with analog tape saturation.
- Compressor: Modeled after the Mixbus strip compressor with the addition of attack, release, and filtering controls.
- EQ: Modeled after the Mixbus bus EQ with the addition of a high-shelf frequency control.
- Limiter: An optional safeguard to prevent the processed signal from exceeding 0dBFS.
- Output Meter: A VU-style meter displaying overall output level.
The controls for these processing elements are divided into 4 sections: Input, Compressor, EQ, and Output. The Input section contains the controls for Input Trim and Tape Drive while the Output section contains the Output Trim and Limiter controls along with the Ouput Meter. The Compressor and EQ sections contain controls for the Compressor and EQ, respectively. The Compressor and EQ can be individually bypassed, soloed, and reset using the following controls at the the top of both sections.
System Requirements & Compatibility :
Your system must meet the following requirements in order to run Harrison plug-ins:
- Supported formats: AAX, VST, VST3, AU
- Supported channel configurations: Mono, Stereo
- Windows 7 or higher
- Mac OS 10.9 or higher
- Linux GCC 5 compatible systems
- OpenGL 3.2 or higher
- libcurl-gnutls on Linux
Note for Pro Tools users: Pro Tools 11 or higher is required on Mac, 10.3.5 or higher is required on Windows.
Additional requirements on Windows
Harrison plug-ins require the “Windows C++ Universal Runtime” to be installed on your computer. Universal runtime is part of the system’s core libraries on Windows 10. On Windows versions Vista to 8.1, it will be automatically installed via Windows Update. It is also possible to install the runtime manually (see details with Microsoft.com).
Demo Version :
Download & Try all 32C Plug-ins Here. This will ensure the software is fully compatible with your computer's environment prior to purchase.
In Demo mode, the AVA plug-in control panel will become unresponsive after a few moments. You will need to purchase a license to permanently enable the control panel.