Dive Deep Into Sound
A playground for the exploration of sound and synthesis.
Dive into the mind-bending world of modular synthesis with Multiphonics CV-1, a brand new space for exploration, experimentation, creation, learning, and fun.
Multiphonics CV-1 is a powerful platform for assembling and playing patches. With a simple and straightforward interface, Multiphonics is a fast and efficient creation tool for musicians and sound designers. It is also a great learning environment for newcomers. At the core of Multiphonics is a comprehensive library of modules, from the basics to unique and sophisticated originals, and a vast and inspiring library of patches crafted by top sound designers.
Key Features :
- Straightforward interface
- Easy synchronisation in a DAW
- Direct access to MIDI control and expression signals
- High-level control with Macro parameters
- Plenty of modulation options
- Library of top-notch modules
- Vast library of patches by renowned artists
- Thorough documentation and tutorial series
- Standalone and plug-in version
The AAS Sound and Feel
At the core of Multiphonics is a comprehensive library of first-class modules, designed to work together in an optimal manner for a coherent and consistent patching experience. Behind their simple look the modules pack features which the power user will appreciate: plenty of modulation options, audio rate modulation, curated defaults, feedback loops, etc.—all delivered with musicality and the sound quality AAS is renowned for.
A Wild Sonic Journey
Explore new territories with this eclectic collection of patches created by top sound designers. From simple essential patches to the most delirious ones, each preset features carefully chosen macros and documentation. This collection was assembled to provide a confortable starting point for the novice, and an endless source of inspiration and wonderment for the creative musician and sound designer.
System Requirements & Compatibility :
- macOS 10.11 (El Capitan) or later/li>
- Windows 10 64-bit or later
- Intel Core i5 (circa 2015), Apple M1 processor or later
- 64-bit DAW or Host Application for VST2, VST3, AU and AAX Native support