Exceptional stereo enhancement
This upgrade is for Stereoizer Elements user to get the full Stereoizer product at a reduced price.
Stereoizer is a stereo width plug-in with a clear difference - your mix will still sound great in mono. Add natural sounding width and depth to any recording, mono or stereo, leaving the character of the source intact. Or go super wide - the choice is yours.
Achieve a more coherent sound with polish and spatial balance, without adding artificial reverb, chorusing or delay. Total mono compatibility and no unwanted artefacts.
- Expanding a narrow stereo image
- Introducing width to mono recordings
- Adding movement
- Taming eccentric material
- Creating 'centre space'
- Avoiding unnecessary EQ
- Natural panoramic extension
- No unwanted artefacts
- Retains original character
- Highly mono compatible
- Band limited precision
- Dynamic visual feedback
Minimum System Specification
- Mac OSX 10.9 or above (not yet compatible with macOS Big Sur / Monterey), 521 MB RAM
- Windows (64 bit) Vista or above, 512 MB RAM
Download Stereoizer demo version