Align Your Tracks
Requires an iLok account
Precision Time Align is a high precision sub-sample delay that can slide a track forward or backwards in time. It will help you get perfectly synchronized double-tracked recordings completely eliminating timing anomalies and phase issues from your mix, especially on multi-miked drums, vocals and instruments.
Precision Time Align allows for synchronizing signals to microsecond accuracy, up to 1/64th of a sample. Recording drums, an electric guitar cabinet or vocals with more than one mic can be challenging. While the sound recorded from each microphone might sound good on its own, mixing them together can introduce phase anomalies like comb filtering (phased, hollow sound) or low frequency attenuation. Editing in your D.A.W. can help with time-alignment on a sample level, but Precision Time Align is 64x more efficient.
- 2 Moveable microphones to adjust reverb size and tone
- Synchronize signals to microsecond accuracy, up to 1/64th of a sample.
- Phase Invert button fixes mirror-image acoustical phasing.
- Precise Coarse and Fine controls optimize time shift in recordings.
- Perform negative delays, moving the track up in time relative to other tracks in the recording.
- Four different methods for calibrating the signal to achieve perfect signal matching.
- Precision Time Delay also included for use with D.A.W.s lacking delay compensation.
- Much faster and more accurate workflow than trying to manually align in your D.A.W.
Compatibility and Downloads
Eventide uses PACE’s ilok.com licensing system, with or without a iLok hard- ware dongle, to license their plug-in products. Each license provides two activations which can reside on either your computer or on an iLok license dongle.
AAX format requires Pro Tools 10 or higher and Windows 7
VST format requires any VST host and Windows XP or 7
AAX format requires Pro Tools 10 or higher and Mac OS X 10.6 or 10.7
Audio Unit format requires any Audio Unit host and Mac OS X 10.5, 10.6 or 10.7
Download Installers Here
Request A 30 Day Demo Here