Multiband dynamic processing can do things that would otherwise be impossible. If you are looking for a weapon which not only sounds great but is extremely versatile, MDynamicsMB is the ultimate all-in-one solution!
Up to 6 bands of ultimate power:
MDynamicsMB can split the input into 6 separate frequency bands, providing analogue crossovers with up to 120dB/octave separation, linear-phase and hybrid crossovers. What you do with each of these bands is up to you.
Each band can do it all. It can be a compressor, expander, gate, any combination, or you can even draw your own processing shape for more creative effects. Add in integrated parallel compression, full channel linking, up to 8 channel surround processing and much more and MDynamicsMB becomes the ultimate tool for multi-band dynamics.
Ultra-flexible level follower:
MDynamicsMB can adapt to any audio material thanks to its extremely versatile envelope follower featuring automatic release modes, peak hold, RMS length, look-ahead, psycho-acoustic pre-filtering, custom attack and release shapes, spectral smoothing and much more. And of course, it can be different for each band.
Extremely versatile side-chain:
MDynamicsMB can not only follow the input level, it can filter it or even use any other signal from the side-chain. For filtering you can have a simple band-pass or even fully-featured 6-band equalizer. And again each band may be different.
- The most advanced user interface on the market - stylable, resizable, GPU accelerated
- Dual user interface, easy screen for beginners, edit screen for professionals
- 1-6 fully configurable independent bands
- Custom processing shape
- Unique generalized dynamic detector
- Parallel compression using dry/wet control
- Unique temporary gain feature
- M/S, single channel, up to 8 channels surround processing...
- Adjustable up-sampling 1x-16x
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn
- 64-bit processing and an unlimited sampling rate
- Free-for-life updates
System Requirements & Compatibility :
- Windows Vista / 7 / 8 / 10 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- VST / VST3 / AAX compatible host (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Intel/AMD processor with SSE2 support
Always use 32-bit plug-ins in 32-bit hosts, or 64-bit plug-ins in 64-bit hosts!
64-bit plug-ins can't work in 32-bit hosts even if the operating system is 64-bit. Do NOT use 32-bit plug-ins in 64-bit hosts. They would have to be bridged and can become slow and unstable. Please check your product PDF documentation (available directly from its web page) for more information and installation instructions.
- macOS 10.14 and newer (64-bit)
- VST / VST3 / AU / AAX compatible host)
- Intel/AMD/M1 processor with SSE2 support
- M1 (native Apple Silicon ARM CPU) support
But even when your computer is below the minimum requirements, the plugins may work just fine. Please use the trial period to find out.
Please check your product PDF documentation (available directly from its web page) for more information and installation instructions.
Linux is not directly supported, but it is apparently possible to run the plug-ins via Wine. Before installing, you have to make sure that your ".wine/drive_c/windows/Fonts/" directory is populated with Microsoft True Type Fonts (which is generally available as a package on Linux distributions).
Download Demo Version