Analog Channel HD features AAX DSP compatibility for ProTools HD systems.
Analog Channel emulates the sounds of high-end analog tape machines, tape, and channel amplifiers.
Analog Channel is 2 plug-ins:
AC101 – Emulates analog channel amplifier circuits
AC202 – Emulates analog tape machines
The AC101 configuration acts as a digital pre-amp allowing even excessive amounts of gain without digital distortion. A drive control determines where the audio "sits" in the saturation/compression region, and even the attack and release times of the distortion character are adjustable.
The AC202 configuration emulates analog tape machines. In addtiion to standard tape machine parameters such as bias, playback speed, and IEC1/2 equalization, AC202 offers controls well beyond the limits of the reel-world devices including adjustable low frequency roll off and head bump – independent of playback speed. The user can select from several playback head types, tape formulations, and even control the tape saturation recovery time.
- Library of presets emulating analog mixing systems
- Real-time display of saturation curves and calibrations
- Analog Saturation modeling
- Double precision processing
- Ultra low latency
- Mono and stereo versions
System Requirements and Compatibility:
An iLok account is required to authorize McDSP products. McDSP plug-ins require an iLok2 USB Smart Key for authorization. (iLok keys can be purchased from www.ilok.com or at your local dealer).
- McDSP AAX plug-ins support Pro Tools 10.3.8 or later, 11.1.3 or later, and Pro Tools 12.x or later.
- AAX DSP (32/64-bit), AAX Native (32/64-bit), Audiosuite, AU (64-bit), VST (64-bit) plug-in formats supported.
- McDSP plug-ins support Mac OS 10.7.2 or later
- Windows 7, 8, and 10 supported
PLEASE NOTE: Demos will operate for 14 days from first use.
Requires an iLok account
"Download the demo of Analog Channel HD"