Vintage and Modern Equalizers and Filters
FilterBank is a high-end equalizer plug-in designed to emulate the sounds of vintage and modern equalizers and filters.
FilterBank is 3 plug-ins:
E606 parametric, high and low shelving EQ, high and low pass filters
F202 steep high and low pass filtering with resonant Q control
P606 parametric EQ with variable Q modes
Since its debut in 1998, FilterBank has become a legend within the audio community. With its unique Peak, Slope, Dip controls and variable Q modes FilterBank can emulate any EQ, or be used to create a distinct custom EQ.
- Shelving and Parametric EQ
- High and Low pass filters with resonance control
- Unique Peak-Slope-Dip Shelving EQ parameters
- Variable parametric Q modes
- Analog Saturation Modeling
- Double Precision Processing
- Ultra Low Latency
- Mono and Stereo versions
System Requirements and Compatibility:
An iLok account is required to authorize McDSP products. McDSP plug-ins require an iLok2 USB Smart Key for authorization. (iLok keys can be purchased from www.ilok.com or at your local dealer).
- McDSP AAX plug-ins support Pro Tools 10.3.8 or later, 11.1.3 or later, and Pro Tools 12.x or later.
- AAX DSP (32/64-bit), AAX Native (32/64-bit), Audiosuite, AU (64-bit), VST (64-bit) plug-in formats supported.
- McDSP plug-ins support Mac OS 10.7.2 or later
- Windows 7, 8, and 10 supported
PLEASE NOTE: Demos will operate for 14 days from first use.
Requires an iLok account
Download the demo