3 McDSP Retro Processors
Retro plug-ins are designed for the ultimate vintage vibe, using new and original designs based on McDSP’s decade of industry experience. Retro plug-ins are a line of ‘classics’ that can live up to their own name without emulating something else.
4020 RETRO EQ:
The 4020 Retro EQ is a four-band EQ and complimentary filter set. The HF and LF bands are shelving EQs, with two additional parametric EQs at the HMF and LMF bands.
4030 RETRO COMPRESSOR:
The 4030 Retro Compressor is a unique dynamic range control topology. It is coupled with a wet/dry mix control to balance compressed and uncompressed signals.
4040 RETRO LIMITER:
The 4040 Retro Limiter combines a look-ahead brick wall limiter function with several subjective treatments to make the limiting action subtle, and yet vintage.
McDSP's latest generation plug-in:
McDSP's v7 release brings tons of new and exciting features to our entire line of software products, along with amazing high-definition user interfaces. For over two decades their award-winning double precision, zero latency algorithms have stood out from the crowd, and v7 continues this legacy, adding 1500+ additional presets and two activations per license or subscription. All McDSP v7 plug-ins are also optimized for Apple silicon and the latest Intel processors.
Key Features of V7:
- Optimization for Apple Silicon and Latest Intel Processors
- Two activations per license / subscription
- High definition updated user interfaces
- New features in select products (listed below)
- Over 1500 additional presets
- Zero Latency Algorhithms
- Double Precision Processing
System Requirements and Compatibility:
McDSP plug-ins require an iLok2 or iLok3 USB Smart Key, or an iLok License Manager account and an iLok Cloud session for authorization. Each McDSP v7 plug-in contains two activations per authorization.
- McDSP HD and Native plug-ins are compatible with Pro Tools, Logic Pro, Cubase, Nuendo, FL Studio, Ableton Live, LUNA, Reaper, Sonar, Studio One, and other DAWs that support AAX, AU, and/or VST3 plug-in formats.
- Note as of v7.0, VST is no longer supported. VST versions of v6 McDSP plug-ins will no longer be updated, and will be uninstalled.
- Supports: AAX DSP, AAX Native, AU, and VST3.
- Mac: Mac OS 10.13.x - Mac OS 12.x ; Mac OS version 10.12.x (Sierra) and earlier Mac OS versions may work, but are not officially supported ; McDSP plug-ins run natively on Intel and Apple silicon processors.
- PC: Window 10.
PLEASE NOTE: Demos will operate for 14 days from first use.
Requires an iLok account.
Download the demo of Retro Pack Native.