16 Voice Synthesizer
QUAD was the first-ever Rack Extension synthesizer built from the ground up for Reason by the Rob Papen team and is now also available as VST/AU/AAX plug-in.
It features two Oscillators with a seemingly simple arsenal of classic waveforms. The sonic palette is huge though, through the vast modulation possibilities that QUAD has to offer.
The Oscillators can be combined by using many cross-modulation functions – thus generating a wide range of harmonics. The next steps in the sound sculpting are the Phase Distortion and WaveShaper. These tools are brought to life by four XY-Pads, which can be moved through an extensive modulation matrix.
QUAD’s Oscillators are complemented by two top-notch analog-modeled Filters, an arpeggiator, and two high-quality effects processors.
Welcome to the new refreshing synthesizer QUAD – not only available in Reason but available to all!
- 16 Voice Synthesizer
- 2 Oscillators
- Analog Modeled Filters
- 2 High Quality Effects Processors
- Over 750 Presets
System Requirements and Compatibility :
- PC: 32 & 64 bits VST and 64 bits AAX for Windows 7/8/10 (Note: PC AAX for PT 12 or higher)
- Mac: 64 bits AU, VST and AAX, for OS-X 10.9 - 10.15.
- Soon compatible with NI NKS system.
- Serial/license system with activation whilst registering the product.
- 2nd serial for a secondary computer/laptop is available after you have registered the product’s original serial/license.
DOWNLOAD THE DEMO HERE.
Choose your prefered Platform: