A must-have Iconic H3000 Harmonizer effect
Eventide Crystals combines twin reverse pitch shifters with reverse delays and reverb. This iconic H3000 Harmonizer® effect can be used to create out-of-this-world climbing and cascading pitched delays or to create unique sounding reverbs. It features two reverse granular delays that can be manipulated by length and pitch. Crystals excels at adding life to synths, guitar, and vocals making them sound huge and majestic. From sound design to other-worldly solos, Crystals will spark inspiration.
Crystals is a not a one-trick pony. The plug-in is also capable of huge sounding reverbs. Tweak the pitches a full octave down for a quick “drunk vocal” sound. Fit snares in the mix by pitch-shifting down an octave. Set really long delay times (up to 4 seconds per voice) with high feedback to use it as an ambient looper! From sound design to otherworldly solos, Crystals will spark inspiration.
The innovative RIBBON control allows you to modulate many parameters at once. Manipulate the pitches to play it like an instrument or slowly increase feedback to make your signal explode into infinity. Need some extra gusto? Hold down the FLEX button to shift one octave up from the current pitch.
Key Features :
- Two pitch-shifters, each with a four octave range from two octaves down to two octaves up
- Two independently adjustable delays, up to 4 seconds each, with their own individual feedback
- Reverb with 100 seconds of decay
- Make it musical by micro-pitching each voice around the 4th (500 cents), 5th (700 cents), or octave (1200 cents)
- Smooth out delay grains by applying up to 4 seconds of delay for each voice
- RIBBON lets you ‘play’ the effect in real-time and provides dynamic and fluid control to morph back and forth between the settings of your choice
- FLEX shifts both voices up one octave at the push of a button
- MIXLOCK keeps MIX control constant as you audition presets
- Available for Mac and PC as VST, AAX, and AU plug-in
- Available as an Audio Units AUv3 plug-in, Inter App Audio, and Standalone App
System Requirements & Compatibility :
Eventide test desktop plug-ins in Ableton Live, Cubase, FL Studio, Logic Pro, Pro Tools, and Studio One. However, their plug-ins should work with any compatible host - we recommend you download a 30-day demo here to check before buying.
- macOS 10.9+
- AAX 64-bit, AU 64-bit, VST2 64-bit, VST3 64-bit
- Windows 7+
- AAX 32/64-bit, VST2 32/64-bit, VST3 32/64-bit
Demo Downloads :
All Eventide plug-ins may be demoed for 30 days here