Make your guitar roar
Get incredibly sounding rock tones from three exceptionally modeled amps in a new generation of Audified's AmpLion software.
A complete revamp of their long-standing AmpLion Pro guitar software. Now with much more detailed models, new features, and totally re-designed GUI. A gear collection based exclusively on absolute rock staples!
Audified has come a long way since designing the very first AmpLion plug-in in 2011. For the new version, they have opted for a completely new product philosophy. The one of efficiency, larger-than-life guitar sounds, and guitarist-friendly workflow. AmpLion 2 Rock Essentials gets you three legendary amp models, four cabinets, fifteen stompboxes, ten microphones, all recreated as detailed plug-in models using state-of-the-art component modeling.
Combining their proprietary research with the latest trends in the scientific community, Audified took the best of both to design their new real-time nonlinear dynamic circuit equations solver, and use it as the basis for all circuitry inside the AmpLion 2.
The power amplifier section uses the loudspeaker impedance model as a load to replicate the interaction between the power amp tubes, output transformer, loudspeaker, and power amp feedback.
The modulation and analog delay effects use the bucket-brigade delay model with an exact number of buckets and virtual clock rate instead of a simple delay, adding a small amount of aliasing to the output sound - this can be heard as a typical ringing sound.
The models, including the cabinets, are latency-free, and you get an immediate response while playing. To achieve the same phasing between Cab A and B as you would experience in a real-life recording situation, they added a small additional delay equal to the time the sound, traveling from the loudspeaker, needs to reach the microphone membrane. There are no internal IRs in the cabinet section; these are all real-time cabinet models!
Amplifier models & features
- Martial 59 - The real rock legend! Without this type of amp, Rock 'N' Roll would not exist.
- Bartender DeLux 65 - Meet the low-wattage spanky amp of choice for many players across genres - from traditional country to alternative indie rock.
- Jukebox 30 - What a versatile amp design! This purple beast delivers a rich classic rock tonal spectrum, and it is a perfect complement to the first two.
Stompbox models & features
- Fifteen all-new pedal models
- Pre and post effects board - In AmpLion 2, you can use two pedalboards. One is located before the amplifier and one after the whole rig.
- Drives & Wah - Included drive models are: 808 IceScream, O-Drive 1, Distortion Puls, MeltedFace Fuzz, Corny T-Boost, Ravemaster T-Boost. Plus, there is a Jukebox Wah 84
- Modulation effects - Based on iconic modulation stompboxes from the 1970s onward, featured models are Mrs Flanger, Stoner Phaser, Cloned Chorus.
- Delays and reverb - The highlight here is the Memorized Delay. It was modeled after a legendary unit and spiced-up with an added Tap tempo. There is also Audified own DigiDelay
- Equalizers - Choose from our two proprietary stompbox equalizers - GraphEQ and ParaEQ, depending on your workflow and preferences.
- Easy tone-finder. Turn it on, and play!
- Ultra-dynamic feel under your hands
- Proprietary Hiss Gate and Noise Gate algorithms
- Human-like Double Track function
- Popular & custom gear modifications
- Super accurate low-latency cabinet models
System Requirements & Compatibility :
- Mac OS X 10.11 - Mac OS X 11.1
- AAX 64b, AU 64b, VST3 64b
- Windows 7 - Windows 10
- AAX 64b, VST3 32b, VST3 64b
Demo Download :
Download a demo version of AmpLion 2 Rock Essentials and all other Audified products here !