More than a Great Sounding EQ
At first glance, it’s a parametric EQ with 8 bands of precise musical filters. What’s new and different is Eventide’s powerful Structural Split engine divides the incoming audio into separate Transient and Tonal streams that feed the 8 bands of “Split” parametric EQ. This approach is musically useful and makes common EQ problems easy to solve, even in a complex mix.
- Want to soften the transients? Use the master Transient Gain slider
- Remove plosives or de-ess? EQ only the Transient.
- Reduce snare ring? Put a filter on the Tonal mids.
By applying EQ to Transient and Tonal separately, you can fix many of the problems normally attempted by complex combinations of EQ, compression, transient designers, de-essers, multi-band compression, spatial processors, or dynamic EQ. Simplify and declutter your workflow, get better results and create new sounds.
- World-class 8-band parametric EQ with pristine musical filters
- EQ Transient and Tonal parts of a sound separately using Eventide’s patented Structural Split™ technology
- Enhance the stereo-field with continuous Transient and Tonal panning controls (L/R and Mid/Side modes)
- Control the underlying Split technology for fine tuning and experimentation
- Globally scale the EQ curves together or independently
- Peak, Notch, Bandpass, High Shelf, Low Shelf, Tilt Shelf, High Pass, and Low Pass filter types with slopes from 6 to 96 dB/octave
- Comprehensive Presets Library includes 150+ presets
- A/B buttons allow quick auditioning of two presets or settings plus Undo/ Redo functionality
- Resizable GUI with zoom options
System Requirements & Compatibility :
An iLok account is required to authorize Eventide products.
With the iLok License Manager, you can deposit your license either on a 'computer' or on the 'iLok Dongle. iLok keys can be purchased from www.ilok.com or at your local dealer.
Eventide test desktop plug-ins in Ableton Live, Cubase, FL Studio, Logic Pro, Pro Tools, and Studio One. However, their plugins should work with any compatible host - we recommend you download a 30-day demo here to check before buying.
- macOS 10.9+
- AAX 64-bit, AU 64-bit, VST2 64-bit, VST3 64-bit
- Windows 7+
- AAX 32/64-bit, VST2 32/64-bit, VST3 32/64-bit
Demo Downloads :
All Eventide Plug-ins may be demoed for 30 days here