Hybrid bass drum synthesizer
KickBeat is a powerful, compact and easy to use hybrid electronic bass drum generator / synthesizer.
At its heart KickBeat makes use of genuine 16-bit integer precision digital synthesis techniques (widely used on late-90s hardware devices) together with an analogue modeled, transistor-based saturation circuit.
With also a built-in digital reverberation DSP algorithm, KickBeat has the full potential to produce deep, wide, earth-shaking electronic drum kicks for EDM, Techno, Trance, Ambient music and far beyond.
The first in the SnapLab lineup, KickBeat is a powerful, simple, and easy to use hybrid bass drum synthesizer based on late-90s algorithms.
- Accurate physical modeling simulation achieved by the adoption of the Advanced Component Simulation (ACS) approach
- Full 64 bit processing accuracy for every single aspect of the simulation
- A complete, self contained, hybrid digital analogue electronic drum kick generator device
- Two independent (Bass / Snap) digital synthesis layers featuring late 90s, genuine 16 bit integer precision algorithms
- Analogue modeled transistor based saturation circuit with load control
- Built-in digital reverberation DSP algorithm
- Including 40+ ready-to-use factory presets collection covering multi-genre styles
- MIDI automation
- Support for sample rates from 44.1 kHz up to 192 kHz
- Available in multi size GUI resolutions
System Requirements & Compatibility :
- Compatible with macOS (formerly OS X) version 10.7 and above (64-bit).
- Compatible with the VST(2.4) / VST3 / AU plugin formats
- Compatible with Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10 (32bit and 64-bit)
- Compatible with the VST(2.4) / VST3 / formats
Demo Version :
Demo versions of Xhun Audio plug-ins are available here.