Sonic Control at an Atomic Level
Physion Mk II is a powerful, modern approach to multi-effects delivering a new dimension of sounds. It combines Eventide's best-in-class Transient/Tonal separation with world-class Eventide effects, opening the door to practical mixing solutions and creative applications. Featuring the improved Structural Split detection from Split EQ and a streamlined workflow designed with producers, mixers, and sound designers in mind, Physion Mk II allows you to discover new sonic horizons and smarter solutions in no time.
It's factory library comes loaded with over 500 presets, offering sounds you won't find anywhere else. The preset library is organized into easy-to-navigate categories, so whether you're looking for a little color, a quick fix, some extra spaciousness, or a deep transformation, you'll find great options quickly.
Classic Effects, Remixed
For over 50 years, Eventide has pushed the boundaries of audio effects—from the H910 Harmonizer to the H3000 to Split EQ. Building on this legacy, we painstakingly hand-tuned each effect for Transient or Tonal material and included new effects like polyphonic pitch shifting and reverse delays with gating, ping-pong, and crystals modes. Plus, you also get Eventide's best-in-class splitting technology with thoughtful, easy-to-use controls.
- NEW Polyphonic pitch shifting algorithm based on Eventide’s new SIFT technology
- NEW Reverse Delays with gating, ping-pong, and crystals modes
- NEW Side Chain input for dynamics processors
- NEW State-of-the-art Filters, taken directly from SplitEQ
- NEW Resizable GUI with scrolling waveform display and easy-to-use layout – no menu diving required!
- World-class, Hand-tuned Eventide effects for the Transient & Tonal streams
- Process Transient and Tonal Effects separately using Eventide’s Improved Structural Split technology
- Control Transient and Tonal Output levels
- Control the Underlying Split for fine-tuning and experimentation
- Comprehensive Presets Library includes 500+ presets
- A/B Comparison and Undo/Redo make it easy to explore ideas without losing where you started
- Three Color Schemes: Normal, Dark, and Colorblind Accessible
Compatibility and Downloads
Eventide uses PACE’s iLok licensing system, with or without and iLok hardware dongle, to license plug-in products.
Each license provides two activations which can reside on either your computer or on an iLok license dongle. Once you’ve purchased your plug-in, you’ll need to register it on Eventide’s website, activate your license, and install the plug-in on to your computer.
- AAX format requires Pro Tools 10 or higher or Windows 8 or more recent
- VST format requires any VST host and Microsoft Windows 8 or more recent
- AAX format requires Pro Tools 10 or higher and Mac OS X 10.9 or more recent
- Audio Unit format requires any Audio Unit host and Mac OS X 10.9 or more recent
- VST format requires any VST host and Mac OS X 10.9 or more recent
Request A 30 Day Demo Here