Urei 545 Parametric EQ
The EQ45 is a lightweight, four-band parametric equalizer plug-in that allows you to gracefully shape the contours of an audio signal by boosting or attenuating its frequency components. Based on the circuit model of the analog Urei 545 parametric EQ, the plug-in features high and low-cut filters along with an elegant and easy-to-use interface.
The classic Urei 545 was the ‘go to’ EQ for a generation of engineers favored for its tone and color. The high resolution and flexibility of its filters and the wide number of parameters offered by the user interface enable you to perform subtle or drastic changes to audio material without unpleasant artifacts.
Key Features :
- Emulation of the analog Urei 545 EQ
- 4-band parametric EQ with Gain and Width controls
- 24 dB/ octave High Cut and Low Cut Butterworth filter sections
- EQ In/Out toggle. Disable to use only the High Cut and Low Cut filters
- Overload protection mechanism that responds when a signal’s transient extends above -0.1 dB
- Instrument-specific presets to help you carve your tone and mix your tracks
System Requirements & Compatibility :
An iLok account is required to authorize Eventide products.
With the iLok License Manager, you can deposit your license either on a 'computer' or on the 'iLok Dongle. iLok keys can be purchased from www.ilok.com or at your local dealer.
Eventide test desktop plug-ins in Ableton Live, Cubase, FL Studio, Logic Pro, Pro Tools, and Studio One. However, their plugins should work with any compatible host - we recommend you download a 30-day demo here to check before buying.
- macOS 10.9+
- AAX 64-bit, AU 64-bit, VST2 64-bit, VST3 64-bit
- Windows 8+
- AAX 64-bit, VST2 64-bit, VST3 64-bit
Demo Downloads :
All Eventide Plug-ins may be demoed for 30 days here