Dynamics processor with an attitude
Introduced in 1971, the Omnipressor rack unit was widely used on hit records throughout the last four decades.
One of the first customers was a young Brian May, lead guitarist of Queen. With the Omnipressor in his rig, his sound was never the same again.
A double-knee compressor/limiter, the Omnipressor has the unique ability of simultaneously compressing and expanding audio; it is capable of extreme compression, limiting, expanding, and dynamic reversal.
- AAX format requires Pro Tools 10 or higher and Windows 7
- VST format requires any VST host and Windows XP or 7
- AAX format requires Pro Tools 10 or higher and Mac OS X 10.6 or 10.7
- Audio Unit format requires any Audio Unit host and Mac OS X 10.5, 10.6 or 10.7
- VST format requires any VST host and Mac OS X 10.5, 10.6 or 10.7
An iLok account is required to authorization Eventide products. With the iLok License Manager, you can deposit your license either on a 'computer' or on the 'iLok Dongle. (iLok keys can be purchased from www.ilok.com or at your local dealer).
Request A 30 Day Demo Here