High Resolution Two Track Editing and Mastering Suite
Sound it! is a multifunctional and versatile audio editing, mastering and processing software.
It features the highest-quality sound design capabilities with support for all high resolution audio formats including PCM maximum 768kHz / 32Bit INTPro and DSD native playback/recording.
It comes with a bundle of professional effects, batch processing capability and much more. Therefore giving you the ability to answer to any professional sound engineer's or high-end audiophiles' demands.
- High-resolution PCM (DXD) maximum 768kHz / 32Bit INT and DSD 256 / 128 / 64 formats are supported.
- You can edit and process DSD converted to PCM then save as DSD.
- DSD Native Recording / PlaybackPro, You can do DSD Native Recording and Playback without converting to PCM format.
- Mastering tools, Loudness Meter that are used in broadcasting and a professional Limiter by Sonnox
- Automation envelopes of Volume and Pan, adjustable continuously
- Batch Processing
- Create DDP files and reflect ISRC and EAN to them
System Requirements & Compatibility :
- Windows 7 / 8.1 / 10 (32/64bit). Full compatible to native 64bit
- Intel processors support SSE2 or compatible processors
- Intel Core Processor Family 2.6 GHz or higher are recommended for recording or playback under DSD native and DXD (high-resolution PCM)
- 1GB or more RAM (Windows7), 2GB or more RAM (Windows 8.1/10)
- 4GB or more RAM are recommended for recording or playback under DSD native and DXD (high-resolution PCM)
- Display Resolution: 1024x768 or more with 32bit color
- HDD/SDD: 300MB free space for the installation
- Hardware: OS compatible audio interface hardware
- Optical Drive for CD burning: OS compatible DVD-R/RW or CD-R/RW optical drive that supports CD burning and Windows Media Player 11 or later. (recommended Windows Media Player 12 or later)
- Internet Access: Use for products download, registration, activation and update
Demo Version :
Download and TRY Sound It!