Transform your tracks with this Stereo to M/S EQ and Compressor
As its name suggests, this VST plug-in encodes standard stereo signals to mid/side frequencies. You can then add compression and EQ effects to each channel, as well as adjusting volume and pan settings. The signal is then automatically converted back to left/right stereo for monitoring purposes.
This plug-in helps you to correct the stereo image and the sound ambience of a track, or to add effects to the signal of a particular instruments (for example, drums, vocal, narration, etc) on a M/S basis.
This is a particularly handy tool for tweaking the ambience of a track and more.
System Requirements & Compatibility :
- Windows 10, 8.1, 7 (64bit / 32bit)
- Intel Dual Core 2.1GHz or higher
- RAM: Windows 10/8.1 : 2GB or higher, Windows 7 : 1GB or higher
- Display Resolution: 1280 x 800 or higher
- HOST APPLICATION: VST 2.4 compatible host applications