VVC and IDC Bundle
This bundle includes two of Audionamix's leading products VVC and IDC based on their ground-breaking ADX technology that can separate both musical instruments and melodic voices from typical mono or stereo music recordings. This ADX technology has proven to be an invaluable component when solving complex audio problems.
The ADX Vocal Volume Control (VVC) plug-in is a one-of-a-kind solution for controlling volume level and pan position of a lead vocal within a mono or stereo final master mix, without requiring the original multitrack stems.
The IDC plug-in is the first realtime, cloudless solution from Audionamix. Available in VST, AU, AAX Native and AudioSuite formats, IDC offers unique and effective dialogue cleaning technology through an intuitive interface, compatible with many workflows.
Unlike traditional de-noisers that learn and remove noise, IDC works by separating and preserving your speech, regardless of the interference. It therefore works when other tools cannot, such as with wind, roomy files and complex, varying background noise (birds, insects, car and plane bys, music, random sonic environments).
WHO IS IT FOR?
- Create vocal and/or instrumental riffs to drop into a mix.
- Create music beds from well know songs to mashup and mix up.
FOR REMIX ARTISTS
- Create contemporary and artistic remixes and mashups using any vocal and/or instrumental.
FOR POST PRODUCTION STUDIOS
- To clean up a recording that may have mic bleed from other instruments into the vocal track.
- Add volume to a vocal that was mixed and mastered too low.
- Add effects and processing to a vocal or solo instrument that is already mixed without need of separate stems.
- *New* Volume control of melodic content up to +/- 12 dB
- *New* Target lead melodies as well as sung vocals
- *New* Improved vocal detection algorithm
- Pan control of the lead melody or sung vocal
- Powerful, cloud-based automatic vocal separation featuring patented ADX technology
- Intuitive, user-friendly graphical user interface
- Pre-set combination of algorithms for the best possible automatic separation
- Secure and cutting-edge cloud computing
- Supports AAX, AU, VST, Mac and Windows
- Works with stereo and mono sources
- Instant Dialogue Cleanup with a Turn of a Knob
- Real Time, Cloudless Speech Separation Technology
- Works well with Complex Variable Noise where traditional de-noisers fail
- Dramatic Cleanup (up to 24dB gain reduction)
- Available in VST, AU, AAX Native and AudioSuite formats
- Fully Automatable Plug-in Settings
- Mac OS X 10.10 10.11
- Windows 7 - 10
- High Speed Internet Connection
- CPU Core Duo 2.3Ghz
- RAM 4 GB
Choose your prefered Platform: