MIX IT LIKE MICK
Back in high school in the ’70s, Mick’s fascination for sound and audio engineering lead him to build, borrow and beg to gather enough equipment to build his own studio in his parents’ basement in upstate New York. From there, Mick’s remarkable musical journey has garnered eleven Grammy Awards, more than 27 number-one hits and work on countless gold and platinum records spanning the entire gamut of genres – from jazz, Latin, rock and pop to funk and hip-hop.
Today, Mick works out of his own mix room in Los Angeles and continues to mix for the world’s absolute top tier of artists. One of many standout moments in his discography of late is his work on Daft Punk’s “Random Access Memories.”
This EZmix pack presents Mick’s very own and personally crafted collection of ready-made signal chain presets for the most common instruments in a mix as well as special non-instrument-specific settings for bus processing, orchestra, reverbs and more. Welcome to a collection of EZmix presets straight from the hands of a true industry legend.
Feature Spotlight :
- 50 custom signal chain presets for EZmix 2
- Engineered by 11-time Grammy Award-winning engineer Mick Guzauski
- Instrument-specific settings for guitar, bass, drums, piano, vocals and more
- General settings for bus processing, orchestra, reverbs and more
System Requirements & Compatibility :
- Requires EZmix 2
- 200 MB free hard disk space
- Windows 7 or newer, Pentium 4 or Athlon processor with 1 GB RAM
- Mac OS X 10.6 or higher, Intel-based Mac with 1 GB RAM
- Audio Unit, VST, AAX or RTAS host application and professional sound card recommended
Choose your prefered Platform: