The DE555 Native is a new generation of de-essing technology, providing transparent, precise de-essing with unique flexibility.
Intelligent signal analysis allows the DE555 to effectively de-ess at any signal level – no manual input threshold adjustment required. Other options include continuously adjustable ratio and release controls to fine- tune the de-essing amount, plus a high frequency (HF) only mode for reducing the signal level of only the ‘sss’ and not the original dialog.
Key filter options include high pass and band pass filtering. A unique focus control further enhances the key filter’s ability to separate ‘essing’ from actual dialog. The key filter output can also be monitored. Real-time displays of de-essing amounts and key filter response enable quick and easy setup.
McDSP's latest generation plug-in:
McDSP's v7 release brings tons of new and exciting features to their entire line of software products, along with amazing high-definition user interfaces. For over two decades their award-winning double precision, zero latency algorithms have stood out from the crowd, and v7 continues this legacy, adding 1500+ additional presets and two activations per license or subscription. All McDSP v7 plug-ins are also optimized for Apple silicon and the latest Intel processors.
Key Features of V7:
- Optimization for Apple Silicon and Latest Intel Processors
- Two activations per license / subscription
- High definition updated user interfaces
- New features in select products (listed below)
- Over 1500 additional presets
- Zero Latency Algorhithms
- Double Precision Processing
- New Frequency Shift Control
- Advanced de-essing technology
- Unique key filter focus and de-essing controls
- Real-time metering and key filter response plot
- High frequency (HF) only option
- Double precision processing
- Ultra low latency
- Mono and stereo versions
System Requirements and Compatibility:
McDSP plug-ins require an iLok2 or iLok3 USB Smart Key, or an iLok License Manager account and an iLok Cloud session for authorization. Each McDSP v7 plug-in contains two activations per authorization.
- McDSP HD and Native plug-ins are compatible with Pro Tools, Logic Pro, Cubase, Nuendo, FL Studio, Ableton Live, LUNA, Reaper, Sonar, Studio One, and other DAWs that support AAX, AU, and/or VST3 plug-in formats.
- Note as of v7.0, VST is no longer supported. VST versions of v6 McDSP plug-ins will no longer be updated, and will be uninstalled.
- Supports: AAX DSP, AAX Native, AU, and VST3.
- Mac: Mac OS 10.13.x - Mac OS 12.x ; Mac OS version 10.12.x (Sierra) and earlier Mac OS versions may work, but are not officially supported ; McDSP plug-ins run natively on Intel and Apple silicon processors.
- PC: Window 10.
PLEASE NOTE: Demos will operate for 14 days from first use.
Requires an iLok account.
Download the demo of DE555 Native.