The famous Pultec ME EQ warmth recreated
The Apogee Pultec MEQ-5 Midrange Equalizer plugin precisely recreates the original hardware to sculpt critical midrange frequencies with precision and warmth.
Obsessively crafted by the same team that designs all Apogee hardware and software products, Apogee FX and FX Rack offer superior sound quality plugins that work with all DAWs on your Mac.
From visually modern interfaces that allow you to precisely shape and contour your sound to meticulously modeled vintage hardware that is so accurate it has been endorsed by the hardware manufacturer, this Apogee plugin will quickly find its way into your daily recording tool kit.
- Developed with Pulse Techniques, current manufacturer of hardware Pultec EQs
- Apogee plugin modeled from brand new Pultec unit
- Officially Licensed and Endorsed by Pulse Techniques
- Includes FX and FX Rack versions
- Run natively in your favorite DAW on your Mac, no Apogee hardware required
- Runs on Apogee hardware DSP in Element Series and Ensemble Thunderbolt audio interfaces and features DualPath Monitoring for near zero latency recording
System Requirements (Pultec MEQ-5 is Mac OS ONLY)
Mac OS X 10.12.6 or higher, 10.14 Mojave fully supported
4 GB minimum RAM, 8 GB or higher recommended
Pace iLok account, free from ?https://www.ilok.com/#!registration? - physical iLok not required
Officially supported DAWs
Logic Pro 10
Pro Tools 12, Ultimate ( ProTools 11 and lower not currently supported )
Ableton Live 10
Cubase 9.5 VST 1 & 2 ( VST 3 not implemented in this release )
Please note that any AUv2, VST 1&2m, or AAX fully compliant DAW should work
Download and Try Apogee FX Plugins for Free!