The Spatializer chorus
4 Legendary Chorus Effect in a single Unit
Chor'X combines four types of Vintage Chorus effects, based on a Bucket-Brigade Delay (BBD) emulation with a sophisticated True Stereo Dynamic Spatializer.
With this duo, itís very easy to add space, depth, and other dimensions to your instruments, and achieve complex and intriguing mixes.
The Four Chor'X modes (Synthex, CS-80, Dim-D and V+ 330) have been patiently and accurately modeled after closely studying many vintage chorus units and deciphering what made them unique.
There are also a few unique features that youíre used to finding in all XILS-lab instruments.
Impulse Threshold: The Chor'X will not destroy the low end of your instruments, like some standard Chorus effects. We added a special Dry tool, which will let you treat percussive material while leaving the transients dry, only adding chorus to the tail of the instruments.
Dynamic Modulations: You can add automatic dynamic changes to the rate and the amount of all the BB Delay lines. This unique feature is the key to ever-changing, very subtle or more devastating Chorus, and combined True Stereo effects.
- Easy and Fast workflow with the Legacy/Advanced mode
- Four Bucket-Brigade Delay emulations
- Four standard chorus structures (with special filtering and compander emulations)
- Two 2-D pads for easy parameter tweaking
- True Stereo Dynamic Engine
- Advanced Dry/Wet modulation with an impulse follower
- Advanced Amount modulation with an envelope follower
- True stereo path with independent Right and Left Chorus structures
- Advanced preset management
- All parameters are MIDI controllable
System Requirements :
- Mac OSX 10.9 and later (64bits only): VST, Audio Unit,,AAX (native)
- Windows 7,8,10 (32&64bits): VST, AAX (native)
- Warning: KaoX is not a stand-alone application and require a VST/AU/AAX compatible host application to function correctly.
You may download a trial version of ChorX HERE !