Equalizing is probably the most important task when mixing, so you should get the best tool available!
MAutoEqualizer is an unbelievably transparent and musical-sounding equalizer featuring Melda Production's proprietary automatic equalization technology and their amazing linear-phase engine.
Analyze your track, select what you want it to sound like and let the plugin do the magic. It will set up the equalizer bands for you! Unlike traditional spectral matching, here you have no latency and amazing sound quality!
Superb linear-phase processing:
The MAutoEqualizer package includes MAutoEqualizerLP, a linear-phase version, which has been meticulously tweaked to provide the best quality available. It is exceptionally accurate even with low frequencies, where other equalizers usually fail.
- The most advanced user interface on the market - stylable, resizable, GPU accelerated
- 3 equalization algorithms: true bidirectional filtering algorithm, FFT algorithm and standard minimum phase equalization
- Powerful spectrum analyzer and sonogram
- 9 filter types for each band with quick adjustment
- Tube saturation
- M/S, single channel, up to 8 channels surround processing...
- Automatic gain compensation (AGC)
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn
- 64-bit processing and an unlimited sampling rate
- Extremely fast, optimized for newest AVX capable processors
- Free-for-life updates
System Requirements & Compatibility :
- Windows Vista / 7 / 8 / 10 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- VST / VST3 / AAX compatible host (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Intel/AMD processor with SSE2 support
Always use 32-bit plug-ins in 32-bit hosts, or 64-bit plug-ins in 64-bit hosts!
64-bit plug-ins can't work in 32-bit hosts even if the operating system is 64-bit. Do NOT use 32-bit plug-ins in 64-bit hosts. They would have to be bridged and can become slow and unstable. Please check your product PDF documentation (available directly from its web page) for more information and installation instructions.
- macOS 10.14 and newer (64-bit)
- VST / VST3 / AU / AAX compatible host)
- Intel/AMD/M1 processor with SSE2 support
- M1 (native Apple Silicon ARM CPU) support
But even when your computer is below the minimum requirements, the plugins may work just fine. Please use the trial period to find out.
Please check your product PDF documentation (available directly from its web page) for more information and installation instructions.
Linux is not directly supported, but it is apparently possible to run the plug-ins via Wine. Before installing, you have to make sure that your ".wine/drive_c/windows/Fonts/" directory is populated with Microsoft True Type Fonts (which is generally available as a package on Linux distributions).
Download Demo Version