The Complete Collection of MeldaProduction Effects
MeldaProduction MTotalFXBundle is the ultimate collection of effects, and it currently contains 108 of them, including dynamics processors, equalizers, modulation effects including chorus and phasers, reverbs, stereo tools and analyzers.
Everything you need!
MTotalFXBundle contains all of our effects covering all the tasks involved in music production: composing, mixing and mastering. With their included free for life updates, any new effect they release will be free for you!
Unique super-modern technologies!
The bundle contains traditional plugins as well as their revolutionary technologies, which give you the power to make your recordings sound incredible even if you haven't spent the last 50 years as an audio engineer. High speed, simplicity, flexibility when you need it, crystal clear sound and minimal noise level are all standard in MeldaProduction.
- Compare multiple settings
- Most advanced GUI engine : Stylable, resizable, GPU Accelerated, Stunning Quality
- M/S, single channel, up to 8 channels surround and up to 64 channels ambisonics processing...
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn
- Free-for-life updates
- Adjustable up-sampling 1x-1024x
- 64-bit processing and an unlimited sampling rate
System Requirements & Compatibility :
- Windows Vista / 7 / 8 / 10 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- VST / VST3 / AAX compatible host (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Intel/AMD processor with SSE2 support
Always use 32-bit plug-ins in 32-bit hosts, or 64-bit plug-ins in 64-bit hosts!
64-bit plug-ins can't work in 32-bit hosts even if the operating system is 64-bit. Do NOT use 32-bit plug-ins in 64-bit hosts. They would have to be bridged and can become slow and unstable. Please check your product PDF documentation (available directly from its web page) for more information and installation instructions.
- macOS 10.14 and newer (64-bit)
- VST / VST3 / AU / AAX compatible host)
- Intel/AMD/M1 processor with SSE2 support
- M1 (native Apple Silicon ARM CPU) support
But even when your computer is below the minimum requirements, the plugins may work just fine. Please use the trial period to find out.
Please check your product PDF documentation (available directly from its web page) for more information and installation instructions.
Linux is not directly supported, but it is apparently possible to run the plug-ins via Wine. Before installing, you have to make sure that your ".wine/drive_c/windows/Fonts/" directory is populated with Microsoft True Type Fonts (which is generally available as a package on Linux distributions).
Download Demo Versionug-ins in 64-bit hosts. They would have to be bridged and can become slow and unstable. Please check your product PDF documentation (available directly from its web page) for more information and installation instructions.