Best electric guitar tone spotted easily
You need that outstanding electric guitar tone you are hearing on your favorite album.
So you bought an awesome instrument and a fantastic amp. Maybe you have also bought some beautiful stomp boxes, expensive rack units and phenomenal microphones. Or you rather use some amp simulation plugins. But what? Your dream-tone is not there when recorded and mixed with the rest of the band? You are endlessly tweaking and tweaking your sound, you tried everything.
Electric guitars can take a lot of processing. It’s because guitars can get a lot of attention in the music and for some genres are really crucial. So it´s very important to get the guitar sound just right. The guitar tone has to be punchy and fat sounding, but it also needs to have a lot of clarity and tightness at the same time.
And that's why you need ToneSpot Electric Pro.
ToneSpot is just one processor doing that magic. One missing product you need for every tube amp or simulation. It is a key to success full of tricks, extensive know-how and still with a lot of freedom.
- Best mixing tricks for electric guitar processing
- Monstrous processing power and flexibility
- Musically labeled controls
- Settings based on the analysis of thousands of world-class records
- Time saver: No need to use many plug-ins
- Intelligent gain staging
System Requirements & Compatibility :
- Mac OS X 10.9 - Mac OS X 10.14
- AAX 32/64bit, AU 32/64bit, VST2 32/64bit, VST3 32/64bit compatible Host/DAW
- Windows 7 - Windows 10
- AAX 32/64bit, VST2 32/64bit, VST3 32/64bit compatible Host/DAW
Demo Download :
Download a demo version of ToneSpot Electric Pro and all other Audified products here !