A superb multi tap-delay effect with 16 independent, high-quality delay lines.
Enter the Delay Matrix
What really sets Tekturon apart from other, similar products, is the way itís controlled and the unique topology into which the taps are arranged: The Delay Matrix. In fact, Tekuron can't be thought of as a tap-delay effect in the strictest sense, but more of a sequence of taps equally delayed from each other, whereby working with the plugin strongly resembles using a step sequencer. This rather unusual design should give your creativity just the kick it needs!
Each and every aspect of the pluginís workflow is presented in a visually clear and intuitive way, allowing for quick and precise control of every facet of the device, as well as the ability to easily tame all 16 delay lines it contains with global controls. The ability to visually grasp the entire layout with minimal effort allows you to achieve even the most complex results with extraordinary speed.
Despite the imposed, fixed topology, each of the 16 delay lines has its own independent set of parameters providing complete control over: Delay loop, Panning, Stereo spread, Post-tap multi-mode filter.
Despite its superficially simple appearance, in the right hands Tekturon can be a very powerful production tool, indeed!
Youíll certainly appreciate these for live performance situations, among others: conveniently placed, always accessible, and MIDI-assignable mute buttons for selectively suppressing individual delay lines. Invigorate your arrangements, bring some life to your production, and have fun!
Tekturon provides the ability to control some aspects of the processing globally (adjusting parameters of all 16 delay lines at once) or locally (individually per delay line), thus making it possible to exert both fine-grained and convenient, 'one-knob' control over your performance!
- 16 delay lines arranged in a sequence of taps equally delayed from each other
- Quick-access Mute buttons for selectively suppressing linesí outputs
- Globally controlled (all 16 delay lines at once)
- Time grid - The delay between subsequent taps and base delay time for all 16 feedback loops
- Optional host tempo synchronization
- Feedback base value
- Shuffle (swing)
- Master filter's settings
- Locally (per delay line)
- Feedback relative to base value
- Delay time as multiple of Time grid
- Local filter's settings
- Stereo Panorama
- Stereo Spread
- Output volume with level indication
- Ultra-low digital aliasing output
- Tag based preset browser
- MIDI-learn functionality
- 64bit internal processing
System Requirements :
- Win 7, Win 8, Win 10
- 2.8 Ghz with SSE (Multicore system 3.2 Ghz recommended)
- 4 GB (8 GB Recommended)
- VST / AAX compatible host application (32bit or 64bit)
Mac OS X
- Mac OS 10.7 or newer
- Intel based 2.8 Ghz (3.2 Ghz recommended)
- 4 GB (8 GB Recommended)
- AU / VST / AAX compatible host application (32bit or 64bit)
Click on the 'Demo' button on the Tekturon product page and Download a demo version of D16's Tekturon.
Choose your prefered Platform: