The Complete Audio Library and Production Base Station
AudioFinder is the standard in audio asset management systems and music production hub.
AudioFinder gathers all the most useful tools in one quick and intuitive application, enabling you to be more creative by handling all the time-consuming tasks that slow down your music production.
AudioFinder can build a catalog of every sound on your system, save it, and search it instantly to find the sounds you need when you need them. Use it to create custom sets for sound categories and specific projects, with fast file browsing to audition, analyze, process, convert, and move or copy the samples in your library. AudioFinder features the ability to add Metadata to your library of sounds, making it simple and easy to find the sounds you’re looking for when you need them.
It can visualize sounds instantly with the waveform overview and preview them at any pitch via MIDI or the built-in keyboard, all in real-time. Sounds can even be previewed through your favorite AudioUnits. Speaking of Plug-Ins, AudioFinder features an advanced Plug-In manager and a slew of other studio necessities that will make your workflow flow. Necessities like audio editing with built-in beat detection and tools for fast trimming, fading, slicing, and dicing your sounds.
You can organize your sounds using Artificial Intelligence in a fluid way that gives you maximum control.
Browser, bookmarks, history, favorites, navigation tools & file management tools are all there. As well as batch processing, build in DSP routines, AudioUnit support, pitch detection, power renaming, and more.
All the features needed to manage a massive sample library. It is no wonder that it is used in top studios by well-known pros, video game creators, film and sound design experts around the world.
Featured Highlights :
- Groundbreaking Mac OS X Finder Integration.
- Apple Loop, BWF and ACID Wav Metadata display and Multi-channel playback and display.
- Sophisticated Metadata Database with Database Notes for keeping track of things.
- Formats: Apple Loops, CAF, AIFF, AIFC, SDII, BWF, WAV, REX, RX2, MP3, ACC, M4A, SYX, MID, FLAC and OGG Vorbis.
- Integrated Sample Tool trim/loop/fade editor with beat slicer.
- Browser, bookmarks, history, favorites, and navigation tools.
- Peak analysis and pitch analyzer tools, Micro-Harmonic Sound Compare. Find Duplicate sounds by analyzing the sound content.
- Supports macOS X 10.9 - 10.16
Download the demo version of Audio Finder HERE!