This product is protected via iLok. An iLok dongle is however optional for authorization. With the new iLok License Manager, you can deposit your license either on a 'computer' or on the iLok USB dongle, the choice is yours. iLok keys can be purchased from the iLok Store or from your local dealer.
The Telematic V3 is a thoroughly sampled Fender Telecaster.
Acoustic Samples recorded both pickups separately to give you access to the variety of sounds of this famous guitar model.
They sampled it systematically, every frets of each string with upstrokes, downstrokes, round robins, releases, staccatos, mutes, slides, hammer ons, pull offs, retriggers, fretnoises, and other articulations. All of these details allow them to reproduce the real sound of playing of a Fender Telecaster.
There are 4 modes, the solo mode that allows to play melodies, the chord mode that helps playing strums or picking very easily, the patterns mode that does all of the strumming or picking for you and finally the MIDI mode that allows you to use your preffered midi guitar controler.
- 8.28Gb uncompressed, 1.3Gb compressed in lossless flac format, around 9562 samples.
- Legato script to play natural hammer ons pull offs and slides.
Natural hand placement simulation.
- 5 velocity layersfor the sustain up, sustain down, sustain up retriggered, sustain down retriggered and 10 release samples per note.
- Multi velocity Hammer on, pull off, slides up, slides down, mutes, ghost notes, pre notes.
- Multieffect chain (expandable in the FX tab).
- Control over the different pickups.
- Advanced bend control.
This product comes with its own sample player, the UVI Workstation 3 (requires v3.0.0 or later). Free with every library that you buy, you don't need to buy an expensive sampler to use the product. It works on Mac (10.9 or later) and PC (Windows 8 or higher), in standalone or as a plug-in (VST / AU / AAX ) and in 64 bits only.
- Windows 8 or higher
- Core duo or faster
- 2 GB of RAM
- 64 bit Support
- Hard Drive: when using Streaming, faster drive will allow more voices to play, SSDs are the best choice (Solid State Drives).
- MAC OS X 10.9 or higher
- MacIntel processors
- 2 GB RAM
- 64 bit Support
- Hard Drive: when using Streaming, faster drive will allow more voices to play