Pure Wurlitzer© Sound, Uncompromised Playability
Just like for the VTines and the B-5 Organ, Acousticsamples have combined synthesis techniques and sampling to achieve a high level of playability and tweaking.
This allows the VReeds to weight only 70Mb and to really sound like a Wurlitzer© Electric Piano with all of its imperfections while having a fully continuous response (if you're not convinced, listen to the 127 velocity example in their video).
Acoustic Samples recorded the most famous Wurlitzers : the 200 and the 200A. There are subtle differences between these two models mainly due to the thickness of the Reeds and the amplifier circuit. This product offers you a separate interface for the 200 and 200A.
- Sampling and modeling hybrid of two Wurlitzer© models: a 200 and a 200A
- Full continuous velocity
- Perfect staccatos and release samples
- Around 35 high quality presets
- Fully customizable instrument to match any real life Wurlitzer voicing and adjustment
- Precisely measured Vibrato effect
- Different Wurlitzer© AMP simulations: 200 speakers, 206A Cabinet, plus a Fender Rhodes© suitcase amp and a Twin Reverb© amp
- FX Pedalboard with 8 high quality effects
- Completely adjustable MIDI response
- Auto keyboard velocity adjustment tool
Support & Compatibility :
VReeds comes with its own sample player, the UVI Workstation 3 (requires v3.0.0 or later).
We provide it for free with every library that you buy, you don't need to buy an expensive sampler to use our products. It works on Mac (10.7 or later) and PC (Windows 7 or later), in standalone or as a plugin (VST / AU / AAX ) and in 64 bits only. You can find more info about it here.
UVI Workstation v3.0.0 is required for the library to function properly, the VReeds will not work on Windows XP, or OSX 10.6, it will not work on a Muse Receptor either.
The distributed library is 70Mb compressed in lossless flac format (this includes two models: a 200 and a 200A, retina graphics and presets), the overall equivalent wav file size is about 315Mb.
- Windows 8 or higher
- Core duo or faster
- 2 GB of RAM
- 64 bit Support
- Hard Drive: when using Streaming, faster drive will allow more voices to play, SSDs are the best choice (Solid State Drives).
- MAC OS X 10.9 or higher
- MacIntel processors
- 2 GB RAM
- 64 bit Support
- Hard Drive: when using Streaming, faster drive will allow more voices to play
Copy Protection :
Acousticsamples use the iLok system to protect their products, and you can choose to register your license to your computer or to an iLok dongle.
If you decide to use an iLok dongle, generation 1, 2 and 3 are compatible with their products.
You can activate your license on up to 3 computers or iLok dongles at the same time and you can deactivate one and activate another as many times as you want.