32-bit to 64-bit Audio Unit and VST plug-ins adapter
32 LIVES is a transparent 32-bit to 64-bit Audio Units and VST plug-ins adapter which enables you to run your favorite 32-bit-only plug-ins, such as Vanguard, VB3 and TC PowerCore plug-ins, in your latest 64-bit DAW.
There are no additional windows to open and no redundant routings to make. Your favorite 32-bit plug-ins will appear in your 64-bit DAW as if they were native 64-bit plug-ins.
32 LIVES is compatible with virtually all 64-bit Audio Units and VST host applications, including Logic Pro X, Cubase, Ableton Live and Studio One.
- Creates 64-bit adapter plug-ins for your 32-bit-only Audio Units and VST plug-ins
- Transparently loads your legacy TC PowerCore, Abbey Road, URS and other plug-ins into Logic Pro X, Ableton Live and other 64-bit Audio Units/VST compatible DAWs
- Fully compatible with older sessions, loading all existing presets, parameters and automation
- Ultra-low latency and high CPU efficiency
- GUI workflow is transparent and doesn't require additional clicks and windows
- Compatible with Cubase, Nuendo, Live 8/9, Logic Pro X, Logic 9, Mainstage 3, Final Cut Pro X, Garageband, Digital Performer 8/9, Studio One 2/3, Audition CC, Tracktion, Triumph, QLab and others
- Compatible with OS X Snow Leopard, Lion, Mountain Lion, Mavericks, Yosemite, El Capitan and Sierra
- 32 Lives is a Mac-Intel-only application, requiring Mac OS X 10.6.8 or above and an internet connection for authorization
View the release notes for "What's New in Version 2", HERE!
Mac-Intel-only application. Requires OS X 10.6.8 or higher and an internet connection for authorization.
Download and TRY 32 lives