Fender Jazz Bass
This product is protected via iLok. An iLok dongle is however optional for authorization. With the new iLok License Manager, you can deposit your license either on a 'computer' or on the iLok USB dongle, the choice is yours. iLok keys can be purchased from the iLok Store or from your local dealer.
JBass is a four strings American Fender Custom shop Jazz bass with flatwound strings.
The first Jazz Bass was made in 1960. With longer and narrower necks than previous Fender models this new design was intended to mimic the feel of a stand-up bass.
Back then, even the guitars were made with jazz musicians in mind, for instance, the new mid tones that they could now produce.
The sound of the Fender Jazz Bass guitar has been crucial in the development of signature sounds in certain musical genres, such as funk, disco, reggae, blues, heavy metal and jazz fusion and is now used a wide variety of genres.
- 1.72Gb uncompressed, 750Mb compressed in lossless flac format, around 2500 samples
- 6 Velocity layers for the sustain and 15 Velocities for the release
- Hammer on samples
- Pick, muted and mick muted samples
- String noises played randomly
- Harmonics, ghost notes, string hits samples
- Advanced UVI scripting
This product comes with its own sample player, the UVI Workstation 3 (requires v3.0.0 or later). Free with every library that you buy, you don't need to buy an expensive sampler to use the product. It works on Mac (10.9 or later) and PC (Windows 8 or higher), in standalone or as a plug-in (VST / AU / AAX ) and in 64 bits only.
- Windows 8 or higher
- Core duo or faster
- 2 GB of RAM
- 64 bit Support
- Hard Drive: when using Streaming, faster drive will allow more voices to play, SSDs are the best choice (Solid State Drives).
- MAC OS X 10.9 or higher
- MacIntel processors
- 2 GB RAM
- 64 bit Support
- Hard Drive: when using Streaming, faster drive will allow more voices to play