Linear Phase Equalizer
Linear-phase equalizers let you deal with situations where normal minimum phase equalizers just cannot be used. But they rarely sound really good. MEqualizerLP sounds just perfect!
Superb linear-phase processing:
Our linear-phase processing algorithm has been meticulously tweaked to provide the best quality out there. It is exceptionally accurate even at low frequencies, where other equalizers usually fail.
The plugin not only shows the results of your processing, it also features integrated analyzer, sonogram, spectrum areas and much more.
- The most advanced user interface on the market - stylable, resizable, GPU accelerated
- 3 equalization algorithms
- Powerful spectrum analyzer and sonogram
- 9 filter types for each band with quick adjustment
- Tube saturation
- M/S, single channel, up to 8 channels surround processing...
- Adjustable up-sampling 1x-4x
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn
- 64-bit processing and an unlimited sampling rate
- Free-for-life updates
System Requirements & Compatibility :
- Windows Vista / 7 / 8 / 10 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- VST / VST3 / AAX compatible host (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Intel/AMD processor with SSE2 support
Always use 32-bit plug-ins in 32-bit hosts, or 64-bit plug-ins in 64-bit hosts!
64-bit plug-ins can't work in 32-bit hosts even if the operating system is 64-bit. Do NOT use 32-bit plug-ins in 64-bit hosts. They would have to be bridged and can become slow and unstable. Please check your product PDF documentation (available directly from its web page) for more information and installation instructions.
- macOS 10.14 and newer (64-bit)
- VST / VST3 / AU / AAX compatible host)
- Intel/AMD/M1 processor with SSE2 support
- M1 (native Apple Silicon ARM CPU) support
But even when your computer is below the minimum requirements, the plugins may work just fine. Please use the trial period to find out.
Please check your product PDF documentation (available directly from its web page) for more information and installation instructions.
Linux is not directly supported, but it is apparently possible to run the plug-ins via Wine. Before installing, you have to make sure that your ".wine/drive_c/windows/Fonts/" directory is populated with Microsoft True Type Fonts (which is generally available as a package on Linux distributions).
Download Demo Version