Multitrack Analyzer and Sonogram
MMultiAnalyzer is a unique multitrack analyzer and sonogram, which looks inside your audio material and reveals problems and frequency collisions quickly, easily, and with astonishing accuracy. Just put an instance on each track you are interested in and the plugins automatically find each other.
Spectrum analyzer, sonogram, collision, loudness and stereo:
The plugin is not only extremely easy-to-use, it also lets you look into your material in ways not previously possible - multi-track sonogram, collision detector, loudness comparison and stereo analyzer. Everything you need to analyze your mixes quickly.
Unique features to make your audio easily understandable:
Standard analysis can sometimes be a little confusing. With unique features, such as normalization, super-resolution and deharmonization, you can understand your audio material quickly and reveal those niggling problems that you are looking for.
- The most advanced user interface on the market - stylable, resizable, GPU accelerated
- Unique visualisation engine with classic meters and time graphs
- M/S, single channel, up to 8 channels surround processing...
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn
- 64-bit processing and an unlimited sampling rate
- Free-for-life updates
System Requirements & Compatibility :
- Windows Vista / 7 / 8 / 10 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- VST / VST3 / AAX compatible host (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Intel/AMD processor with SSE2 support
Always use 32-bit plug-ins in 32-bit hosts, or 64-bit plug-ins in 64-bit hosts!
64-bit plug-ins can't work in 32-bit hosts even if the operating system is 64-bit. Do NOT use 32-bit plug-ins in 64-bit hosts. They would have to be bridged and can become slow and unstable. Please check your product PDF documentation (available directly from its web page) for more information and installation instructions.
- macOS 10.14 and newer (64-bit)
- VST / VST3 / AU / AAX compatible host)
- Intel/AMD/M1 processor with SSE2 support
- M1 (native Apple Silicon ARM CPU) support
But even when your computer is below the minimum requirements, the plugins may work just fine. Please use the trial period to find out.
Please check your product PDF documentation (available directly from its web page) for more information and installation instructions.
Linux is not directly supported, but it is apparently possible to run the plug-ins via Wine. Before installing, you have to make sure that your ".wine/drive_c/windows/Fonts/" directory is populated with Microsoft True Type Fonts (which is generally available as a package on Linux distributions).
Download Demo Version