Convolution is an essential audio processing technology, capable of recreating extremely realistic reverbs, microphone and box simulations and even other plugins. MMultiBandConvolution can do it all with pristine audio quality and amazing flexibility.
File manager with automatic stitching:
An integrated file manager displays the internal IR library or the global file system letting you choose from your own impulse response libraries. The length of the impulse responses is only limited by your computing power.
Integrated reverb and filter generator:
Besides loading IRs, the plugin can generate them. This covers selected types of reverbs with several adjustable parameters and a filter generator.
2 impulse responses per band plus modulation:
Each band can have 2 IR generators of any type (file, reverb or filter) and using a simple slider you can control the ratio between these two to create extremely realistic dynamic reverbs. By attaching the slider to one of the modulators you can easily make this process completely automatic yet extremely versatile.
You can modulate any parameter, and each modulator can work as an LFO, audio level follower, enveloper, randomizer and even pitch detector.
- The most advanced user interface on the market - stylable, resizable, GPU accelerated
- Unique visualisation engine with classic meters and time graphs
- 1-6 fully configurable independent bands
- M/S, single channel, up to 8 channels surround processing...
- Synchronization to host tempo
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn
- Free-for-life updates
System Requirements & Compatibility :
- Windows Vista / 7 / 8 / 10 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- VST / VST3 / AAX compatible host (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Intel/AMD processor with SSE2 support
Always use 32-bit plug-ins in 32-bit hosts, or 64-bit plug-ins in 64-bit hosts!
64-bit plug-ins can't work in 32-bit hosts even if the operating system is 64-bit. Do NOT use 32-bit plug-ins in 64-bit hosts. They would have to be bridged and can become slow and unstable. Please check your product PDF documentation (available directly from its web page) for more information and installation instructions.
- macOS 10.14 and newer (64-bit)
- VST / VST3 / AU / AAX compatible host)
- Intel/AMD/M1 processor with SSE2 support
- M1 (native Apple Silicon ARM CPU) support
But even when your computer is below the minimum requirements, the plugins may work just fine. Please use the trial period to find out.
Please check your product PDF documentation (available directly from its web page) for more information and installation instructions.
Linux is not directly supported, but it is apparently possible to run the plug-ins via Wine. Before installing, you have to make sure that your ".wine/drive_c/windows/Fonts/" directory is populated with Microsoft True Type Fonts (which is generally available as a package on Linux distributions).
Download Demo Version