When your drums sound boring and sterile, there's now a cure. Bring some attack to any rhythmic track with MMultiBandTransient!
Simple interface, astonishing results:
Turn up the attack, that's all! The plugin will detect the transients in your audio and bring them up (or down if you want). Want to process the bass drum differently from the snare drum? Welcome to the world of multiband sound processing.
Superb transient saturation:
The plugin can not only bring the transients up and down, it can make them more textural using our magnificent saturation system, which can add a pleasant analogue character.
As always you'll have the standard MeldaProduction features: 16x upsampling, M/S, surround support as well as other channel modes, A-H presets for easy comparisons, and our easy to use integrated help system.
- The most advanced user interface on the market - stylable, resizable, GPU accelerated
- Dual user interface, easy screen for beginners, edit screen for professionals
- 1-6 fully configurable independent bands
- Adjustable oscillator shape technology
- Tube saturation
- M/S, single channel, up to 8 channels surround processing
- Adjustable up-sampling 1x-16x
- Synchronization to host tempo
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn
- 64-bit processing and an unlimited sampling rate
- Free-for-life updates
System Requirements & Compatibility :
- Windows Vista / 7 / 8 / 10 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- VST / VST3 / AAX compatible host (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Intel/AMD processor with SSE2 support
Always use 32-bit plug-ins in 32-bit hosts, or 64-bit plug-ins in 64-bit hosts!
64-bit plug-ins can't work in 32-bit hosts even if the operating system is 64-bit. Do NOT use 32-bit plug-ins in 64-bit hosts. They would have to be bridged and can become slow and unstable. Please check your product PDF documentation (available directly from its web page) for more information and installation instructions.
- macOS 10.14 and newer (64-bit)
- VST / VST3 / AU / AAX compatible host)
- Intel/AMD/M1 processor with SSE2 support
- M1 (native Apple Silicon ARM CPU) support
But even when your computer is below the minimum requirements, the plugins may work just fine. Please use the trial period to find out.
Please check your product PDF documentation (available directly from its web page) for more information and installation instructions.
Linux is not directly supported, but it is apparently possible to run the plug-ins via Wine. Before installing, you have to make sure that your ".wine/drive_c/windows/Fonts/" directory is populated with Microsoft True Type Fonts (which is generally available as a package on Linux distributions).
Download Demo Version