Virtual VOX Super Continental
This product is protected via iLok. An iLok dongle is however optional for authorization. With the new iLok License Manager, you can deposit your license either on a 'computer' or on the iLok USB dongle, the choice is yours. iLok keys can be purchased from the iLok Store or from your local dealer.
The Super II is based on a 1965 VOX super continental dual manual organ. Many variations of this keyboard exist : single manuals, dual manuals, with and without the percussions switches. The one we used is a rare for it is a dual manual with an extra output for a pedal keyboard and has percussion switches.
The VOX continental was used a lot by bands in the 1960's rock bands that included The Beatles, The Doors, and The Animals.
Acoustic Samples recorded every drawbar of each of the 3 keyboards separately so that you can control the interface and explore every available tone of the Super II. They also sampled it with and without the vibrato effect. The pedal keyboard also has a sustain feature as well as a legato up function that we recreated to mimic the behaviour of the original instrument.
They also added a complete chain of effects : a spring reverb, a saturation and a cabinet simulation with 20 different cabinets and microphones combinations plus a rotary speaker.
- 520Mb uncompressed, 250Mb compressed in lossless flac format, around 3500 samples.
- 3 keyboards, Bass, Lower and Upper with individual drawbars that you can mix from the interface.
- Many presets that you can save, load and share plus the default ones included with the original VOX manual.
- Accurate pedal keyboard behaviour simulation (sustain and 8/16).
- Spring reverb and saturation effect.
- Amp simulation with around 20 different cabinet and microphones combinations.
- MIDI channel or zone based separation to access all 3 keyboards
This product comes with its own sample player, the UVI Workstation 3 (requires v3.0.0 or later). Free with every library that you buy, you don't need to buy an expensive sampler to use the product. It works on Mac (10.9 or later) and PC (Windows 8 or higher), in standalone or as a plug-in (VST / AU / AAX ) and in 64 bits only.
- Windows 8 or higher
- Core duo or faster
- 2 GB of RAM
- 64 bit Support
- Hard Drive: when using Streaming, faster drive will allow more voices to play, SSDs are the best choice (Solid State Drives).
- MAC OS X 10.9 or higher
- MacIntel processors
- 2 GB RAM
- 64 bit Support
- Hard Drive: when using Streaming, faster drive will allow more voices to play