A Unique Dynamic Multi-effect
MUnison is a unique combination of doubler/unison and smart harmonizer. It lets your vocals sound like an orchestra with automatically scaled harmonies, produces classic double-tracking effect and much more.
Up to 50 virtual voices:
MUnison takes your audio, analyzes it, detects its pitch if needed and generates other voices. These can play the same pitch as the original and just fluctuate around it to get the realistic unison effect. Or they can play harmonies, following the scale you choose, useful even for live performances actually. Or they can sound very different, creating a whole orchestra of people singing/playing with whatever you want.
The plugin sounds very "live" already, but if you want to introduce some additional creative changes, the plugin provides plenty. MUnison lets you modulate any parameter from sources such as an LFO, audio level follower, envelope generator, randomizer, or pitch detector. Your sound will never be static again.
Like always you'll find the standard MeldaProduction features: M/S, surround support as well as other channel modes, A-H presets for easy comparisons, our easy to use integrated help system, automatic gain compensation and much more.
- The most advanced user interface on the market - stylable, resizable, GPU accelerated
- Adjustable oscillator shape technology
- M/S, single channel, up to 8 channels surround processing...
- Automatic gain compensation (AGC)
- Synchronization to host tempo
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn
- 64-bit processing and an unlimited sampling rate
- Free-for-life updates
System Requirements & Compatibility :
- Windows Vista / 7 / 8 / 10 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- VST / VST3 / AAX compatible host (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Intel/AMD processor with SSE2 support
Always use 32-bit plug-ins in 32-bit hosts, or 64-bit plug-ins in 64-bit hosts!
64-bit plug-ins can't work in 32-bit hosts even if the operating system is 64-bit. Do NOT use 32-bit plug-ins in 64-bit hosts. They would have to be bridged and can become slow and unstable. Please check your product PDF documentation (available directly from its web page) for more information and installation instructions.
- macOS 10.14 and newer (64-bit)
- VST / VST3 / AU / AAX compatible host)
- Intel/AMD/M1 processor with SSE2 support
- M1 (native Apple Silicon ARM CPU) support
But even when your computer is below the minimum requirements, the plugins may work just fine. Please use the trial period to find out.
Please check your product PDF documentation (available directly from its web page) for more information and installation instructions.
Linux is not directly supported, but it is apparently possible to run the plug-ins via Wine. Before installing, you have to make sure that your ".wine/drive_c/windows/Fonts/" directory is populated with Microsoft True Type Fonts (which is generally available as a package on Linux distributions).
Download Demo Version