Tighten your Bass
Modern mixes crave a distinctive tight bass spectrum. MBassador enhances your existing bass content and produces subbass spectrum as well. Pristine musical results within a few clicks.
Your bass will be audible on low-end speakers:
Not many people have the access to the studio equipment we use when mixing. That's especially true when it comes to reproducing bass and subbass spectrum. The first module in MBassador lets you post-process the bass content so that it is stable and tight and contains higher harmonics, so that it is audible even when played on a cheap pair of headphones that so many listeners use these days.
Create deep sub-bass so people can feel the music:
There's nothing worse than playing your mix on a huge stage with subwoofers just to find out that it's just not powerful and deep at all - because there's no sub-bass content. The problem is, it's almost impossible to actually record sub-bass, because not only it rarely exists in nature, most microphones are just unable to record it. But MBassador can generate it from your existing bass, in a tight precise and musical way.
- The most advanced user interface on the market - stylable, resizable, GPU accelerated
- M/S, single channel, up to 8 channels surround processing...
- Automatic gain compensation (AGC)
- Adjustable up-sampling 1x-16x
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn
- 64-bit processing and an unlimited sampling rate
- Free-for-life updates
System Requirements & Compatibility :
- Windows Vista / 7 / 8 / 10 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- VST / VST3 / AAX compatible host (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Intel/AMD processor with SSE2 support
Always use 32-bit plug-ins in 32-bit hosts, or 64-bit plug-ins in 64-bit hosts!
64-bit plug-ins can't work in 32-bit hosts even if the operating system is 64-bit. Do NOT use 32-bit plug-ins in 64-bit hosts. They would have to be bridged and can become slow and unstable. Please check your product PDF documentation (available directly from its web page) for more information and installation instructions.
- macOS 10.14 and newer (64-bit)
- VST / VST3 / AU / AAX compatible host)
- Intel/AMD/M1 processor with SSE2 support
- M1 (native Apple Silicon ARM CPU) support
But even when your computer is below the minimum requirements, the plugins may work just fine. Please use the trial period to find out.
Please check your product PDF documentation (available directly from its web page) for more information and installation instructions.
Linux is not directly supported, but it is apparently possible to run the plug-ins via Wine. Before installing, you have to make sure that your ".wine/drive_c/windows/Fonts/" directory is populated with Microsoft True Type Fonts (which is generally available as a package on Linux distributions).
Download Demo Version