4 bands of fixed and active equalization
The AE400 is made up of 4 bands of fixed and active equalization. Each band is completely overlapping with all other bands and has its own Q (bandwidth), fixed gain, and active gain controls. A key filter for each band allows the active gain response to be as selective or broad as needed, based on the Q (bandwidth) control. Each band can use the input signal or selected side chain signal to trigger the active EQ response.
The active EQ bands can be controlled via the response plot itself, or from the text readouts above and below the response plot. The AE400ís active EQ response is determined by each bandís threshold, attack and release settings. Additionally, a ratio control determines input signal level sensitivity to further articulate how the active EQ will reach maximum active equalization Ė a feature unique to the AE400.
Peak signal text readouts for each active EQ bandís key signal allow quick setup of each bandís active EQ threshold, and are located underneath band dynamics plots. Input and Output controls, individual band bypass, band control linking, and band key signal monitoring round out the features of the AE400.
- Four fully overlapping fixed and active EQ bands
- Independent control over all active EQ parameters per band
- Unique active EQ ratio response control
- Side chain support
- Double precision processing
- Ultra low latency
- Mono and stereo versions
System Requirements and Compatibility:
An iLok account is required to authorize McDSP products. McDSP plug-ins require an iLok2 USB Smart Key for authorization. (iLok keys can be purchased from www.ilok.com or at your local dealer).
- McDSP AAX plug-ins support Pro Tools 10.3.8 or later, 11.1.3 or later, and Pro Tools 12.x or later.
- AAX Native (32/64-bit), Audiosuite, AU (64-bit), VST (64-bit) plug-in formats supported.
- McDSP plug-ins support Mac OS 10.7.2 or later
- Windows 7, 8, and 10 supported
PLEASE NOTE: Demos will operate for 14 days from first use.
Requires an iLok account
"Download the demo of AE400 Active EQ HD"
Choose your prefered Platform: