The next generation of active equalization
AE600 Active EQ HD features AAX DSP compatibility for ProTools HD systems.
The AE600 is the next generation of active equalization. New and unique EQ modes, independent control of fixed and active EQ bands, and an ultra low latency algorithm make the AE600 the perfect solution for any audio production.
Every fixed and active band in the AE600 has its own gain, frequency, Q, and mode controls. EQ mode options include parametric, proportional Q parametric, 5x Q parametric, Baxandall shelving EQ, vintage styled EQ, X-style shelving EQ, Baxandall shelving EQ plus filtering, and high and low pass filtering.
All bands are completely overlapping and can use the input signal or selected side chain inputs to trigger the active EQ response. The active EQ bands can be controlled via the response plot itself, or from the text readouts above and below the response plot.
The AE600ís active EQ response is determined by each bandís threshold, attack and release settings. Additionally, a ratio control determines input signal level sensitivity to further articulate how the active EQ will reach maximum active equalization Ė a feature unique to the AE600 (and AE400) active equalizers by McDSP.
Peak signal text readouts for each active EQ bandís key signal allow quick setup of each bandís active EQ threshold, and are located underneath band dynamics plots. Input and Output controls, individual band bypass, band control linking, and band key signal monitoring round out the features of the AE600.
- Six fully overlapping fixed and active EQ bands
- Independent control over all fixed and active EQ parameters per band
- Selectable EQ mode per fixed and active bands
- Unique active EQ ratio response control
- Side chain support
- Double precision processing
- Ultra low latency
- Mono and stereo versions
System Requirements and Compatibility:
An iLok account is required to authorize McDSP products. McDSP plug-ins require an iLok2 USB Smart Key for authorization. (iLok keys can be purchased from www.ilok.com or at your local dealer).
- McDSP AAX plug-ins support Pro Tools 10.3.8 or later, 11.1.3 or later, and Pro Tools 12.x or later.
- AAX DSP (32/64-bit), AAX Native (32/64-bit), Audiosuite, AU (64-bit), VST (64-bit) plug-in formats supported.
- McDSP plug-ins support Mac OS 10.7.2 or later
- Windows 7, 8, and 10 supported
PLEASE NOTE: Demos will operate for 14 days from first use.
Requires an iLok account
"Download the demo of AE600 Active EQ HD"